TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

How so, Wook?

I have my reasons...though they may be empty ones and ones I'm not stating here.

Things just don't seem right.

*wants an explanation*

I think my post may have been overlooked, since the thread is moving pretty quickly. I don't want to double-post it, so I'll just say that it's the last post on page 16 here, and see if anyone has any thoughts. smile.gif

Of course then you get people like me that just breed their rares and drop the eggs into the AP anyways. |D I've caught about 15-20 eggs over Halloween that I vamp'd and sent out (surprisingly, ALL of them were successes o3o with no deaths and no dragons-getting-mad-and-pitching-the-egg-out-the-window-ing) to the AP. At least ten of them I watched and saw got to people that had no vamps. I was a happy. |D

maybe i got one of those--i snagged my vamp egg on halloween.

awesome update, i'm excited over name changes.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Actually, couldn't those with multi clutches do something similar to the rare egg/hatchling departure board? Since they can see the codes for the eggs, they can put in which ones they're not going to keep and say when they're planning to Teleport, which should drop the others.

And actually...what if someone gets 4 eggs from a holiday dragon (say, their only one), wants to keep one (so they'll have a second), Teleport one, and drop 2? How might that work?

Bypassing the catching on the AP way that trading is done now won't work anymore. So even having the code from the departure board, etc, won't really help much since using that URL won't work.

Holy crap! This is going to be amazing! I can hardly wait! 7 eggs?! What on earth am I going to do with that many? lol

I am also particularly excited about the fertility BSA for the purples- fantastic!

Great way to fix the egg problem with biomes TJ! I can't wait! biggrin.gif

Bypassing the catching on the AP way that trading is done now won't work anymore. So even having the code from the departure board, etc, won't really help much since using that URL won't work.

Okay, that makes sense. But they could still say they're dropping however many eggs, right?

Then again, that might not be very helpful after all.

I have my reasons...though they may be empty ones and ones I'm not stating here.

Things just don't seem right.

*wants an explanation*

:<

Wanna knowwww.

lol if this is a joke it's the cruelest ever

To clarify, yes, I know, but I was just thinking.

Edited by RheaZen

Okay, that makes sense. But they could still say they're dropping however many eggs, right?

Then again, that might not be very helpful after all.

They could, but you still have to take your chances on the AP like everyone else.

Holy crap! This is going to be amazing! I can hardly wait! 7 eggs?! What on earth am I going to do with that many? lol

Lets see:

Catch up on scroll goals of past releases.

Work on lineage projects.

Join more lineage projects.

All while being open to receive eggs and trade.

biggrin.gif

Am I the only person who checked her magis and purples, just in case, you know?

My Magis, about 30 times in the last 3 hours! xd.png It's not there - yet! biggrin.gif

Lets see:

Catch up on scroll goals of past releases.

Work on lineage projects.

Join more lineage projects.

All while being open to receive eggs and trade.

biggrin.gif

Haha true! true! I would suppose that we will all be able to help keep the AP down to a few rows as well since we will all be able to hold more eggs now wink.gif

I haven't heard anything about the holiday dragon limit being changed.

Well, as it stands now, we have a 2 dragon limit on most holidays. Some folk freeze one and let the other one grow up. But if you can save both hatchling stages, folk are going to want the limit increased to 3, so they can save s1, s2 AND adult.

I don't collect hatchlings myself, but lots of other folk do.. they don't consider their collection complete, if they don't have all possible sprite versions. (excluding the artist versions)

Wow, just wow. THANK YOU! smile.gif Haven't been on here long but these sound great & really useful. ^^ Just one question what are these badges? bronze, silver, gold

Wow, all kinds of awesomeness! I can't wait to tell my friend, she's been waiting for teleport literally since she joined! I'll have to decide if I want to update my scroll goals again now that we'll have S1 freezing, too... But really, I don't think there's a single thing here that I'm not excited about!

If I wanted to teleport more than one egg or use the function more than once, would I need more than one magi dragon to be able to do so? Or is one on my scroll sufficient?

Sorry if this was asked already...I tried looking for a similar question in the thread, but couldn't find it.

Wow, that's... that's... that's seriously about as awesome as it gets. blink.gif

On 11/11, TJ has officially turned the DC volume up to 11. biggrin.gif

And high-speed internet and new, fast puters that can even see them, lol.

I've had people with terrible connections ninja.gif me out of all kinds of eggs and hatchlings. And my internet speed and connection is pretty dang good. >_<

Well, as it stands now, we have a 2 dragon limit on most holidays. Some folk freeze one and let the other one grow up. But if you can save both hatchling stages, folk are going to want the limit increased to 3, so they can save s1, s2 AND adult.

I don't collect hatchlings myself, but lots of other folk do.. they don't consider their collection complete, if they don't have all possible sprite versions. (excluding the artist versions)

Trust me, I understand. It comes up in all the freezing topics (especially freezing egg topics), but I haven't heard TJ say anything about it. :3