TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Looking forward to renaming ONE dragon and vampire bite lineage. keep checking. Come on Boss, we're waiting! tongue.gif

xd.png Thank you for all the new feature previews! /Late |D

pretty excited, as i'm sure everyone else is as well

I'm so excited for biomes especially!

I would never rename any of my babies, no matter how crappy their names are. I'm just so used to them.

Does anyone know when the BSA's will be released?

I have several to rename, because I named them before they gendered and too, I have several that I forgot to add dorkface or thuwed.

I also want to put codes after the names of the ones that are inbred, so I know not to breed them.

I can't wait for renaming! As of now, most of my stripes have "gold" at the end of their names, what I plan to do is add gold to the end of the even gens, silver to the ends of the okay lineages, and bronze to the icky ones. 8D

Anyway, I hope vamp lineages will be up today!

so there's now teleport?

Timeframe: Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be arriving this weekend, December 10-12.

because i don't see teleport on my dragons. i don't see any of the things yet. i'm confused unsure.gif

Edited by ThunderFoot12

so there's now teleport?

because i don't see teleport on my dragons. i don't see any of the things yet. i'm confused unsure.gif

Dec 10-12 means 10, 11, 12. It's Dec 11 today. Patience, people.

so there's now teleport?

Wait, where did you get the idea that teleport was coming out already?

The three listed on the first page are the only three TJ has a timeframe for. And it's only the tenth (early eleventh where TJ lives), now. Still plenty of time until the twelfth for them to be implemented. :3

I have a question about teleporting holliday eggs

you have 2 holliday dragons and breed one for someone. You'll start a teleport and pm the link. That person lives in a timezone that is 5 hours different from yours.

Will the egg autoabandon after an hour or will it be hidden in trade untill it is claimed?

If teleport is ment to overcome the timezones it would be censorkip.gif when the holliday eggs you try to teleport still autoabandon because of the time difference

I can see my vampires' lineages. Anyone else?

If it's made from a bred egg, that's always been there...

Oh. Guess I didnt get what TJ meant by lineages. My bad. Never paid much attention to this topic.

Edited by toxicneon

just coming by to see if the new stuff was released. I'm so excited. So tomorrow it should be, for sure by the time I get home. :3 Too bad I just killed my egg when I bit it. Oops. Oh wells there's always next time.

Oh, nevermind :3 didn't look at the page properly~

Edited by Bamboomonkey

As has been said several times - a few are due over this weekend.

Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be arriving this weekend, December 10-12.

Too bad I just killed my egg when I bit it. Oops. Oh wells there's always next time.

Instead I tried, in this days, to get my last CB Vampire pairs without bite lineage and on three bites only one stayed and two were repulsed sad.gifsad.gif I hope that the stayed egg will gender as influenced, so at least I can complete a pair. I'm happy with the bite lineage, it's very interesting, but having a couple more of unlineaged Vampires isn't bad.

waiting, waiting, waiting!

The good thing is, reading all these posts has given me some amazing ideas for renaming and organizing my dragons!

as far as renaming...

after i started i began using a initial code for my scroll name as the first three letters. (i am fabricdragon, so its "FD's ______)

this pretty much guarantees a unique name even if someone else already named their dragon that...

i use a code at the end of my dragons as well

CB for cave born

IB for in bred

and "bred" or "------bred" fpr tracking the ones that i bred. (like bluestewbred if its parent was blue stew)

i also have names that go with each breed. like Sorcerie is for Magi (orange) dragons

so....

FD's Sorcerie CB would be a cave born magi....

Hmmm, it's starting to feel like torture now after all this time waiting... ohmy.gif

Just - don't wait. I am allowing myself to simply - be surprised ! Some day it will happen - and as long as I am scroll free over Christmas, that will do !