TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Thanks so much for telling us TJ! I'm so excited. The scroll pages will be very helpful to look at very long scrolls. I wonder how they'll look. I also can't wait to rename one of my dragons.

Edited by chuhulil

Hmm? The ones the were already frozen won't be effected by the change? :o

There was some discussion in the thread that suggested scroll pages as to being able to organize them, but I actually think this way works better. Sure it'd be nice to be able to put, say, all the dragons I'm happy to breed on request on one page or each dragon in a specific linage project on another, but that's not going to help me when I go to load someone's scroll with 1000+ dragons on it. Can you spell L-A-G? I knew you could.

Yay for upcoming changes! biggrin.gif

Y'know, this is everyone's last chance to create vampires without having their bite lineages show. I bet vamps with "short" lineages will come into fashion once the change sets in, hm?

Y'know, this is everyone's last chance to create vampires without having their bite lineages show. I bet vamps with "short" lineages will come into fashion once the change sets in, hm?

Bet you're right, one reason I'm not too big on the concept myself...

Vamps used to be... above all this sort of thing. xd.png

Indeed. I'm trying to complete my set right now - I need 2 female hatchies and one more male hatchie, as well as an ungendered. Good thing I've got some time, but still...

*Screams about renaming again* DO WAAANT.

*wantwantwantwant all changes* this is just plain awesome sauce... Awesome... Can't wait for teleport <3

I see all this fuss over S1 changes...

What's wrong with the current S1 hatchlings that are frozen NOW and how are they not "true S1"?

I managed to get one vamp egg, but killed two others, so stopped, don't want too many dead eggs on my scroll

OH YEAH RENAMING. Gonna need that. And I already have an awesome vampire lineage planned. biggrin.gif

I wonder what the lineage layout is going to look like? Guess we'll find out soon. :3

I started creating mine a couple of weeks back. I have like...16 right now. I'm good.

Edited by AngelKitty

I see all this fuss over S1 changes...

What's wrong with the current S1 hatchlings that are frozen NOW and how are they not "true S1"?

They can still gender if the have enough Views/UV's to do so. Happend to enough users in the past...

I'm glad that most of the features I'm looking forward will go first biggrin.gif To be frank I only care about renaming, scroll pages and biomes setting....and was worried about teleport

Timeframe: Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be arriving this weekend, December 10-12.

Awesome! Can't wait. :3

woot for renaming!

I can finally work on my Snow Angel's name, which like an idiot, I misspelled.

Yeah, the first updates are coming biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for your work TJ!

Just a stupid question... what do you mean by "S1 Freezing" ?

Yeah, the first updates are coming biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for your work TJ!

Just a stupid question... what do you mean by "S1 Freezing" ?

It mean that when you freeze an S1 hatchi I won`t gender if it has to many views. smile.gif

Whoo hoo! Looking forward to these changes! Gotta go see exactly which dragons I want to rename - there are only about 25 or so out of 500+! lol!!

And at least by the weekend I will only have two exams to study for getting in my way of being on here!

Yea and HOORAY!! My birthday is the 12th - so Happy Birthday to me!!

Thanks TJ and everyone involved who work so hard to make DC what it is and what it is becoming!!

Hmm...with the new S1 freezing, I'll have to start a whole new collecting campaign. Do want biggrin.gif

oh, i know. it's a good thing i view s1 hatchies as more of a side venture, otherwise i'd never be able to check breeds off the completion list. laugh.gif