TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

*gasp* Magis will enable trading! ohmy.gif

WANT

*gasp* Magis will enable trading! ohmy.gif

WANT

It's times like this that I am glad to have stocked up on them early xd.png

-is expecting participation in Magi-oriented lineages to explode-

The biome impliment helps so much. I struggle finding some dragons. I wonder if that divides all the strange marking dragons though to be easier to find.

This update is amazing and i can't wait untill these come out. :B

Edited by blackberry57

This is wonderful! Trading is going to be so much easier .

Thank you TJ!

Perfect, I've been losing way too many things lately.

And scroll pages! I wonder if there'll be any way to sort dragons by using this? -would love to have her song/game/joke/other names split into their own sections- And the s1 freezing. And... and vampire lineages, you actually figured that out.

I was wondering about this too. I have my dragons in a specific order, and I'd like

them to stay that way, lol.

I was wondering about this too. I have my dragons in a specific order, and I'd like

them to stay that way, lol.

See, I really want to be able to split them up according to what they are xd.png But yeah, I can see how it might be problematic.

And ha, this already made our Trope page.

Edited by Dr. Paine

So there will be MORE rares then? I still don't quite understand.

There will be the same amount of rares. Whether or not they show up in their own biome or every biome, you'll still have the same chance to catch them as before (now).

If rares had their own biome, there'd rarely be anything in there. :3

so confuzzelition 4 eggs/ 12 total means.... what exactly? you can have 12 eggs at one time?

and the biomes are going to be separate parts of the site correct?

and last question the "refusal" is "these dragons refuse to even go near each other" not any thing else?

sorry bout all the questions and if they've already been asked but i'm out of it! sleep.gif

12 eggs+hatchlings total, but once you have 4 eggs, you're locked. No more eggs and no more hatchlings. However, if you have, say, eight hatchlings and no eggs, you can still grab four eggs.

The biomes will be located in different pages, yes.

Yes, "these dragons refuse to even go near each other". If they get that, they should give you that message every time you try to breed them, so TJ's finally going to make sure they don't show up on the list again. :3

Would some rather uncommons and unbreedables show up everywhere? Because if they don't, then there's going to be a hoard of people hunting for the cb stripes and fb pinks and whatnot. also, people Re going to be spam clicking the cb blacks as well. Is there anychance that th uncommons would act like rares when it comes to the biomes?

IIRC, we decided that uncommons would show up only in their own habitats. :3

I'm so surprised that these changes are in the works. Ecstatic, but surprised! I do have a question about the RareXRare pairings though... will they apply to Frill dragons as well?

I understand that Frills can't produce Frill eggs anymore and are considered "rares" in terms of breeding, but if these changes went into effect, would I be able to breed a Frill with a Gold/Silver/Holiday dragon and produce Gold/Silver/Holiday eggs? I had a Frill/Yulebuck pairing that I really liked and would love to bring them back together again for when Yules are in season.

Sorry if someone else asked this already, this thread is moving fast. laugh.gif

Now that the eggs are going to bespilt up I can still have hope of getting my 1st cb rare, plus Ican't wait for the rare on rare and the renameing biggrin.gif and the more eggs! I almost fainted when I saw that! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WB

I'm so surprised that these changes are in the works. Ecstatic, but surprised! I do have a question about the RareXRare pairings though... will they apply to Frill dragons as well?

I understand that Frills can't produce Frill eggs anymore and are considered "rares" in terms of breeding, but if these changes went into effect, would I be able to breed a Frill with a Gold/Silver/Holiday dragon and produce Gold/Silver/Holiday eggs? I had a Frill/Yulebuck pairing that I really liked and would love to bring them back together again for when Yules are in season.

Sorry if someone else asked this already, this thread is moving fast. laugh.gif

It should, yes. :3

this sounds so cool. Hope there are more Hollies and things to catch. *is going to be watching for these new changes... and Teleport... yeehaww

thanks TJ

I can't wait for these updates dude. :B It might just shock me back into not being so lazy with my scroll.

Also scroll pages = do want. Mine is getting so long. lol

You'll just have to wait and see. ;3 Artists and such have been discussing which dragons go in which biome.

As the wiki is user updated, I'm sure it will be, but you'll have to wait till this comes out to see. :3

Wonderful! (I suspect this means I'll have to make some additions to some dragon suggestions on the backburners.)

Wonderful! (I suspect this means I'll have to make some additions to some dragon suggestions on the backburners.)

I know xd.png Most of mine are fairly obvious though...

-wonders where Flamingos will go-

For future ones, will it be the person who creates the concept who decides/at least gets a say, or artists only?

With the new trade feature and increased hatchling amounts I might be able to run a dragon trading/gifting thread thing, where I could get dragons I need for dragons I have, or give gifts for holidays.

That would be something I could look into when these features release.

Also scroll pages = do want. Mine is getting so long. lol

I thought the user doesn't get to set his own scroll, but rather the view sets a limit for how many appear on each page?

The only thing I'm going 'aw shucks' over is the rarexrare breeding makes one of my dragons a lot less special now. Poor li'l black, no longer awesome because she has double rarexrare in her lineage.

But TELEPORT! (falls on ground, prostrate and worshipping) Thank you so much!

Very cool! Hugs for TJ for all the work, and Socks for keeping it all straight, clarifying all these questions and generally being amazing. I'm two off my bronze trophy, expecting it on Sunday, and have been checking my Magis for a couple of days, as the hints have been dropping. I expect we will see more specifics as each feature releases, but this is AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!