TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Oh yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to renaming. The bite lineages would be cool as well. ^.^

More interested in the renaming though, since I have over twenty dragons on my scroll with typos in their names. >.<

We've gotten to see enough of _Z_ in this thread so far o.o

Ooooh, _Z_ will not like that D: I wish you luck... And besides riots are fun biggrin.gif

On topic: 40 minutes until TJ MIGHT implement the timeline features... and there's two weeks before christmas, which means one week before the breeding mania begins, which means there's still time for other features (TELEPORTTELEPORTTELEPORT) to be released in time.

EDIT: Why is it that for the past two days, whenever I post I'm the first on a new page? ./sweatdrop

Edited by Jaako

I was going through my dragons today - can't get over the amount of inbreds I have! So looking forward to renaming - just so I can identify the inbreds with some kind of initials added to their names! Not sure what, at this point though. Could just go with IB I suppose. But definitely need renaming now!

"IB" that's genius! Lately my inbreeds have been getting on my nerves as well, trying to remember who is inbreed and who is not is getting to be a pain

"IB" that's genius! Lately my inbreeds have been getting on my nerves as well, trying to remember who is inbreed and who is not is getting to be a pain

I agree, I know I have few inbreds hanging around. I would probably use other abbreviations like CB for cave born, and nothing for bred but not inbred. I dunno, when renaming comes along I will see. I might be able to clean up my collection too by getting CB's and such.

I agree, I know I have few inbreds hanging around. I would probably use other abbreviations like CB for cave born, and nothing for bred but not inbred. I dunno, when renaming comes along I will see. I might be able to clean up my collection too by getting CB's and such.

Same. Yeah I like this. Plus I will get to fix my retarded names. Lmao!

*sigh*

Been on the computer all day waiting, I guess I just wasted my time sad.gif

Ah well, hope it'll be up by monday.

Wait, why am I waiting again? I'm only going to benefit from teleport ATM.

And man, it must be REALLY confusing for those who just joined.

*sigh*

Been on the computer all day waiting, I guess I just wasted my time sad.gif

Ah well, hope it'll be up by monday.

Wait, why am I waiting again? I'm only going to benefit from teleport ATM.

And man, it must be REALLY confusing for those who just joined.

Yeah. I'm still confused about S1 and things like that.

Yeah. I'm still confused about S1 and things like that.

As is now, if you freeze a hatchling without wings/fins/whatever (aka a Stage One or S1 hatchling), if it has enough views, it will grow wings/fins/whatever and gender (aka growing from S1 to a Stage Two or S2 hatchie). S1 freezing will make it so that won't happen. If you freeze an S1 hatchie it will stay that way. :3

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me. :3

Mm, nothing new. Wasn't really expecting a midnight update, but I couldn't help but be hopeful. >n>

he might do it when the traffic is at it's lowest like 2-3am or something. everyone (including myself) has this obsession with "midnight" being THE time. xd.png

As is now, if you freeze a hatchling without wings/fins/whatever (aka a Stage One or S1 hatchling), if it has enough views, it will grow wings/fins/whatever and gender (aka growing from S1 to a Stage Two or S2 hatchie). S1 freezing will make it so that won't happen. If you freeze an S1 hatchie it will stay that way. :3

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me. :3

Ah okay. Well I don't like freezing. I just like to understand DC as much as possible.

Oh, well I really like freezing. xd.png I've been trying to get an S1 black hatchling for a while but they keep gendering. I really like the S1 sprite compared to the gendered sprites.

I'm really looking forward to renaming. I don't like some of my names and I'd like to change them. That and the increase of the egg limit. More eggs is always good smile.gif

I like the idea of getting more eggs, some of my dragons could use a name change.

Still waiting! tongue.gif

I had hopes for midnight, but no changes as far as I can tell. *settles back to wait some more*

I am anxious to get some of my dragons renamed. I wish there was some way to get back all the dragons I have released because I messed up their names before we had any hope of ever changing them!

I had hopes for midnight, but no changes as far as I can tell. *settles back to wait some more*

I am anxious to get some of my dragons renamed. I wish there was some way to get back all the dragons I have released because I messed up their names before we had any hope of ever changing them!

I just want something to do. laugh.gif