chris2go

Call of Duty Black Ops

Eh, I've never been the biggest fan of the CoD games. They're fun, but not my favorite. I definitely prefer halo.

But, black ops, in my opinion, was a step downhill from modern warfare two. The multiplayer isn't that great, neither is the campaign. So yeah, not my favorite game.

black ops is the only first person shooter i have played, so i mean maybe i should try killzone or halo..

If you can get past the glitches in Medal of Honor it is a much better game. Both online and off. There does need to be a smaller map to cut down on the number of snipers, but overall it's much better. I haven't been on in a while, so the glitches might have been patched by now.

Personally I prefer third person shooters, like Uncharted 2 online, because it's not just a camp fest. (unless you include the noobs that insist on using only the RPG and M32.) With that game you can turn the tide of the game, even if you are caught off guard, if you have the skill.

I would have to say that while it is a great game, the recent change(glitch?) to Final Stand is annoying. Why do I not get the headshot when I get an execution? Yes I still get the execution medal, but in the bottom corner it still shows that I killed the person without the headshot. Y U NO FIX Treyarch?

I agrre you should get both medals, execution and headshot. I work hard to get head shots and I want credit for the ones I get!

Will someone please tell me what happened in Black Ops? My bro played it and I only caught scraps of it... it's confusing...

Am i the only one that thinks trey-arch really failed black ops 2 ?

-the maps are bad !

-grenades are over powered

-almost all the guns suck !

-you shoot trough walls like paper

Edited by kunailby

meh, i wouldnt say it SUCKS(zombies is awesome), but it could be better by a LOT. although the paper-wall thing's pretty funny (*camping in house* man i am the BOMB!*dies* hey what the-*watches killcam*killcam: sniper aims at wall and shoots 5-7 times *rage quits* xd.png).

i have blackops and it is pretty fun, but sometimes the multiplayer gets on my nerves. cant really play any cod games more than twice a week, i blame my short fuse for idiots i wind up playing with on Xbox.

i am very new to black ops 2................ any pointers to help me get good at it...

Edit: what is the counterpart of the game type swat from halo 4

Edited by zorua9