chris2go

Call of Duty Black Ops

I really like Black Ops. While the single player mode isn't as fun as MW2 (It's too... well... crazy.) most likely due to the change in development teams, the multiplayer is SPOT ON. I'm currently level 40. It's really well balanced and just an overall fun experience. Especially with the new points system to purchase upgrades and weapons.

I think I'll be getting it for Christmas, but watching my friend play it and talk about it... I doubt I'll be overly impressed.

Although multiplayer looked like A LOT of fun.

I think I'm getting it for Christmas. My friends tell me that it's really fun. The zombie mode sounds interesting.

Zombie mode is so fun, specially at the Pentagon. There's one enemy there who is just hilarious in certain circumstances. Good times.. good times.

My son got it, I started playing when he first go MW2 and have been hooked. I do think the graphics in MW2 look more like real life, but the game play in Black Ops is much better (that is the multiplayer, I have not tried the campaion mode).

I hate the map "Five"

Kino der Toten all the way!

Black ops is great =D

Wut. Nu. WAI DO You HATE FIVE?! D:

That ish my very favorite zombie map! Kino Der Toten is okay... Its not my fave though sad.gif

I have not done the zombie maps for this yet. I have only played the multi-player online. I can't wait for the new maps to come out!!

My only gripe with the game was that they took a gritty, dusty palette to all their levels. I know war ain't pretty, but at least MW2 had the balls to look vibrant.

I have to say I'm not that impressed. Online is pathetic. Offline has no cover system, no leaning system. Medal of Honor may be glitchy, but it's a better game.

I have MW2 and BO, love them both, although I do like MW2 more. ^^ But still I found the storyline and actual game-play quite lovely. 8D

I was just playing combat training with a friend and I got 155 kills. xd.png

I got 170 kills to 2 deaths the other day on combat training. I made level ten for the trophy in one round. blink.gif I'm really not that good at FPS either. Like average at best. I had like 10 helos tearing up the other team throughout the round.

I got 170 kills to 2 deaths the other day on combat training. I made level ten for the trophy in one round. blink.gif I'm really not that good at FPS either. Like average at best. I had like 10 helos tearing up the other team throughout the round.

Same here, I got about 3 chopper gunners, 2 attack dogs, and a ton of care packages (some had gunships). I was like "OMG!" after I saw how many kills I got.

Same here, I got about 3 chopper gunners, 2 attack dogs, and a ton of care packages (some had gunships). I was like "OMG!" after I saw how many kills I got.

I'm kinda tempted to just play it when I get frustrated with another game lol. Attack dogs are fun to send after people that know what they are but don't know what to do about them, especially if they have mics. I always get the greatest reactions, because they'll hear the dogs then go, "**** DOGS!"

I'm kinda tempted to just play it when I get frustrated with another game lol. Attack dogs are fun to send after people that know what they are but don't know what to do about them, especially if they have mics. I always get the greatest reactions, because they'll hear the dogs then go, "**** DOGS!"

Yeah. One time, I had a friend over who had never played CoD before and someone sent out attack dogs. He thought they were on his team, so he want toward the dogs and was like *They're so cute*. Then the dog killed him and he was like *S@#$!*. It was hilarious. xd.png

Downloaded it, but becuse of all the snow (snowblowing & shoveling) was unable to try them sad.gif

Screw the haters, black ops is EPIC. lol i gotta clan and i have prestiged once. so its great and i love it.

I love Black Ops. I play all the time. It'll tick me off when I prestige though.... it bugs me to know I'm gonna be starting all over.

I agree, forget the haters this game is great! I play as much as I can (which isn't often with 2 kids) but I have prestiged twice and am now lvl 17.

I would have to say that while it is a great game, the recent change(glitch?) to Final Stand is annoying. Why do I not get the headshot when I get an execution? Yes I still get the execution medal, but in the bottom corner it still shows that I killed the person without the headshot. Y U NO FIX Treyarch?

WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT ZOOMBEHZ!!??!?!?!

Online multiplay FTW!!!!!!

Bacon FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First strike map pack all maps besides discovery and zombie, FTW!!!!!!!!!

I like BFBC2 more. RUSH FTW!

and has it occured to any of you that CODBO could mean fish body odor?