chris2go

Call of Duty Black Ops

How epic is it to you? I think it's the best game EVER.

Please (Please read the forum rules), I'm new and just got my posting rights, and I need theclicks. smile.gif

I thought this game was pretty amazing, I love the campaign mode since I haven't beaten it smile.gif

I really recommend Black Ops to anyone who like FPS (First Person Shooter) Games.

10/10!!

I've heard mixed reviews. Some of my friends love it, some say it feels awkward like World at War did. I'll know around Thanksgiving when I purchase it.

Must say though I am looking forward to the wager matchs, the lack of quickscoping, and more zombies.

went on youtube and the zombies mode looks cool. I heard about this easter egg called Dead Ops Arcade that is sorta like that Indie Game (Xbox 360) "1 M43D A G43M W17H Z0MB135 1N 17"

I'm asking for it for christmas, i want it really bad.

ive played online a bit with my friend, but he was sponsored for the original modern warfare and goes like 30-4 each game so i can never win.

I'm stuck in story mode where you have to push back the Vietnamese army from that hill sad.gif

I've heard there's a versus, where you only have one bullet and hitting to back you up. Is it true? If so, I'd really want to try it. It MUST be fun running away from a bunch of people! laugh.gif

yeah there are four Wager Match gametypes, where you can earn a TON of money; One in the Chamber, where you only have one bullet but killing players gives you another bullet; Sticks and Stones, where you have the crossbow and the ballistic knife that give you points but you also have your knife and a tomahawk-if you kill someone with knife or tomahawk it bankrupts all the money they've earned that game; Gun Game, where you start out with a pistol and killing players gives you a new gun, which is better-but watch out! if someone kills you with their knife it brings you down one level! And finally, you have Sharpshooter, which is normal Free for All but every minute or so, the game switches your gun for a new one. Also, the higher your accuracy, the more points you gain!

8D want so bad.

I'd recommend visiting this site for information on the game. You know, in case you wanted to read up on game modes, get a review, or watch some gameplay before buying. This is where I've learned about most of the game modes and customization and it's easier to refer you than to regurgitate it all to you.

This game is rated mature though so I caution younger persons of violence, language, and gore.

Gamesradar

@ Getpwned: In Sticks and Stones you only bankrupt a player if you hit them with a tomahawk

Ugh, CoD...

Personally, I don't mind the game. It has good graphics, audio and gameplay, but when everyone at school KEEPS going on about it...

RRRGH....

And ESPECIALLY when someone prints out 300 pages worth od CoD stuff..

RRRRRGHHH!

HULK SMASH!

Counting down the days, bout 8 till I go out and buy it. Reason why I'm waiting is because I know if I buy it now I won't be going to class or practice any day this week. But thanksgiving break I can play all I want smile.gif

Better go warm up on COD: MW2 lol

Did anyone get Call of Duty: Black Ops? I have to say it is the best game EVER made. The graphics aren't that good but the multiplayer is epic. What do you think of black ops?

I don't like the CoD series in general. I tend to be less than impressed with games that release sequels every year or so (L4D2 being the only exception).

I don't feel the need to play it.

By that I mean I played MW2, didn't like it and I have no illusions that this game will be much different from MW2 anyways.

I liked MW2 so odds are I'll like BO

But that's the problem, Nothing changed

That's really the prolem I have with the COD games as a whole, they really don't change that much from game to game. New weapons? yeah ok, New game modes? yeah sure New Story? Umm who cares? It's a COD game! Besides those 3, the formula stays absolutely the same, nothing changes.

I think I'm getting it for Christmas. My friends tell me that it's really fun. The zombie mode sounds interesting.

The onleh good mode ish Zombies, oh mai it is soooo fun ;DDDD I never really liked any of tha CoD Games but this one made me like them better ;D