TimeFlame

How did you find DC?

yep like 4 years ago i found it in an authors book forum lmfao. well more specifically like eggs in someones signature lol

i found this site on an animal help site called Repticzone.com. funny that this site doesnt have signatures, someone just asked me to check out her "dragon egg". i was like... dragon egg? oO lol i thought she was joking cause we have an ongoing joke going in the Komodo Dragon forum over there, so i thought she was just playin...xd.png

anyhoo... i saw it and that was Jan of '09. its just addicting. and i dont know why. xd.png

My friend sent me an email telling me to click on her eggs or they'd die.

I did, and was intrigued.

Her eggs did die, and she never really went back to DC sad.gif

I saw eggs in signatures on another forum and thought they were silly and nerdy. Then I clicked an egg and got sucked in too.

Edited by mxtine

Well, I think I found it in a google search a few years ago. But DC needed your email and I didn't have one. So I couldn't join. When I got an email, a few months ago, I remembered how cool this site looked and signed up. So, there you go.

I first found DC around '09 on someone's page in a horse game I play. I caught an egg or two but wasn't really interested (what do you do now? blink.gif ) and so I forgot about it for a long time. I recently remembered it and wanted to give it another chance, so I kept searching for www.dragoncave.com and all the variations but never found it. Finally, I came across somebody's page on the same horse game with dragons. I decided to bookmark so I would never forget. Now its an obsession! wub.gif

I used to be a member of PonyIsland (ha ha xd.png) and some of the forum members there had these odd little dragons in their signatures. I used to click on them, fascinated....and one day I decided to join. I was a bit confused by the site overall, so after adopting one egg, I forgot about my account. A couple weeks later, I logged back on- of course, by then my egg was dead- and started getting more involved. It didn't take me long to decide that I wanted to join the forums as well, and...here I am :3

I found Dragon Cave back in 2009, on a creative writing forum I frequent. Several of the users had these weird little purple and orange eggs in their signatures. I clicked them, started looking at the scrolls they were on... and the rest is history. wink.gif

My friends Painter and Drigon (Don't know if they're still here, I know their scrolls though) showed me their scrolls and I decided to get one. smile.gif That was about three years ago.

i clicked egg links in someone's sig on deviantART. :3

but what surprised me was, none of my eggs have ever died from sickness or running out of time, even when i first started. someone was taking care of them until i learned how, and i never knew who it was. then one day i clicked someone's sig at DA again, and it led to my own scroll. O.o biggrin.gif

I was researching a topic for school several years ago and saw this website. I remembered it years later and signed up. biggrin.gif

I was on the 'Druchii' warhammer website and saw random little dragons in peoples sigs. As a dragon fan I had to click and see what it was about! biggrin.gif and...

BINGO Thats how DC came into my life xd.png

I saw them in people's signatures on Gaiaonline and eventually got bored and curious enough to follow them on in!

I first saw the dragons in the signatures on a forum I lurked at. Some members on a forum I belonged to then had the eggs and dragons in their signatures, so I clicked and found out more. Sort of funny when I am the only one still playing.

My Niece, Emerld7fire introduced this to my daughters and I started playing, too. Now I'm currently obsessed with Dragcave tongue.gif

My friend told me about this... She found it by randomly searching up something about dragons on good ol' google :3

Some guy posted a translated introduction/guide of DC since early-mid 2008 on the forum I used to frequent, then I was like, hey this looks fun. Joined late 2008 but missed the Vampire, fortunately not the Yulebuck.

Then I went on a hiatus for one year (2010-2011) and missed the Marrow and Rosebud /still beating self over this. However, most importantly, I'm now back and will stick around for a looooong time. xd.png