TimeFlame

How did you find DC?

A couple of people in my home internet forum had little dragons in their sigs. Now, most of the members had misc. images there, and I assumed they were custom gifts from someone on the site who was into spriting art or something (there are a number of commissioned avatars by fellow members).

Eventually I noticed they were clickable, and I came and poked around the main DC site. I admit, it took me a while to figure out what the point the whole thing was, since I'd never seen this kind of digital collectable before. But now I spend a fair amount of time each day wandering around the caves, the AP, and the forums.

Far too much so. unsure.gif

I was in a Warrior Cats' chat, and somebody posted a link to their dragons asking for clicks. I explored the site a bit afterwards, made an account, and here we are.

I have no idea when I first learned of DC, except that it was years ago. All I do know is that when I went on a WANT DRAGONS kick a couple of months ago, Dragon Cave was the first thing that came to mind.

Not entirely sure. I think a friend mentioned it to me a few months back, and I did have a look, but was busy at the time, which led to me forgetting about it. A few months later, randomly remembered about it, had a proper look, and signed up.

Back when I played Neopets (Don't hate!) I saw people post their eggs. Didn't there use to be a neopets code for the eggs? My guess is that Viacom (DAMN THEM!) didn't like the advertisement and made TJ delete them.

I'm an artist, and when I first got a DA account I drew (and still do, actually!) a lot of dragon art, specifically for Spyro. I saw quite a few of my friends have little clickable dragons, and here I am. 8D

I was playing Uni Creatures and answered a msg from a friend of mine and she had a link to her scroll in her signature. I checked it out, but didn't join at the time, because I didn't want to have to wait 7 days for an egg to hatch.

Later I got bored with Uni Creatures and decided to try DC, that was 2 days after my birthday in

09 and I've been here ever since.

I saw a sprite of a Cassare in someone's signature on VocaloidOtaku. They had a link to their scroll, and I thought it seemed interesting c:

I really cannot remember. I think I saw dragons in someone's signature on a site... maybe Gaia? And decided to start an account.

Man, that was ages ago...

It was from someone's forum sig on the windstones forum. All I know is I joined during the valentine 09 egg drop, and couldn't catch a single one. biggrin.gif

A friend of mine on LiveJournal played. That was back in 08 when vamps were being dropped. I literally thought there was something wrong with them so I didnt pick them up, despite the fact that there were tonsssssss of hatchlings in the AP. Boy was I dumb!

I came across DC many many years ago in a website called Glitter Graphics. People were posting the eggs in the comments so they could get clicks.

I had never played a similar game and I liked the eggs, so I decided to join. But it was quite hard at the time because there were no Hatcheries and my first eggs always died. But then it got better and when I had my first adult dragons, they looked truly gorgerous(I still remember, it was a Magi, a Red, a pink and a Water dragon). wub.gif

I'm living with my friend right now and he showed it to me because he thought I might be interested. (He was right!) I'm not sure how he came across it though.

Like a lot of other people, I discovered Dragon Cave on a different forum. I discovered it on the minecraft forums by clicking other people's dragons, and decided to give it a shot.

I was surfing the net for adoptables sites. I saw Dragon cave and came to check it out and signed up. My first scroll though was hacked while i disappeared...

I have always loved dragons since I was little. In 08 I stumbled across this site by accident and I have been here since xd.png

I have always loved dragons since I was little. In 08 I stumbled across this site by accident and I have been here since xd.png

I love dragons, too. But actually, what really made me want to join was the beautiful sprite art. I seem to be into pixely games, and while this one isn't as pixely as some other games, the sprite art for all of the dragons is just so beautiful.

Found this awesome site through an online RP. Someone had an egg in their signature, and I clicked it.

BEST CLICK EVAR biggrin.gif

I am pretty sure it was Neopets.

Long time ago, this, I dunno if that's right???

People had eggs in their signatures all over this forum I used to post on.

It wasn't until I saw those cute little white hatchies that I decided I needed to join.

About a year ago my friends on another site all started having eggs in their signatures and I was like "This is lame." But they kept bugging me to join, and here I am, a year later, the only one of them who's still really active in the game. tongue.gifxd.png

I found DC through another forum. I was curious so I signed up and have been here since 2009. smile.gif

Some person had a dragon in their description on tumblr, and I thought it looked really cool and I wanted to try it myself.

I was a moderator on a band related forum when I saw one of the admins having dragon eggs in her signature. She had a winter egg that I thought looked so cool and I had to have it too. So I registered, adopted one of such eggs, then I saw a skywing, then a white and a purple and... oh, well. xd.png A new dragon collector was born. wub.gif

It was back in 2009 and I'm still playing. smile.gif

I clicked on the infamous dragons in fourm sigs, and then thought I wanted a dragon and googled dragon adoptables. DragCave came up. BTW, TJ is a genius for making this site result #2.