KRABBIT

Spriter's School!

Is this little shindig still going on? Haven't seen much activity tongue.gif

Heh yeah its going on... Some classes are slower than others and I haven't had much updates so yep... 3: Sorry for everyone who is on a waiting list!

Username: Siryuki

How often can you be online? Almost everyday at noon ish (afternoon gmt-3)

Which classes do you want to take?From spritting from a sketch and up.

I know some spritting from a sketch basis, so if you guys see I have it done nicely It can be the next step up. Scratch that is?

Might as well try (Cause the last post was made almost a month ago, i dont know if you guys are still taking people?)

Edited by Siryuki

Username: IsmaielDeath

How often can you be online: I'm online almost every day.

Which classes do you want to take? Want to start from spriteline a sketch too shading them.

I think recoloring and splicing shouldn't be the problem. wink.gif

Username: Kanaye

How often can you be online? EST evenings and nights till 2am.

Which classes do you want to take? Start at splice and then go up.

Username: sparkle26

How often I'm on: on weekends pretty much the most of the day on week days only 5pm-9pm about

Classes: all i guess if i have time

Username: Darketernity

How often can you be online?: Almost all the time

Which classes do you want to take? All of them, if possible of course >.<

I've never had any formal art training, so I'll take any opportunity I have to learn anything and everything :3

Edited by DarkEternity

Username: PieMaster

How often can you be online? Usually every day, but it depends on what happens in my life tongue.gif

Which classes do you want to take? Complex shading and spriting from sketches pl0x.

Edited by PieMaster

Username: Zoroark77

How often can you be online? A couple hours every day

Which classes do you want to take? All of them except for Splicing/Recoloring, but only one at a time.

Can I be put on the waiting list? This sounds great!

Username: Snow Plow

How often can you be online? Usually 6:30 PM DC time on week days and just about all day on weekends.

Which classes do you want to take? I'd like to start with "Spriting From Sketches", then move up to "Scratch Spriting and Introduction to Shading" and "Complex Shading and Spritelines", if that's okay.

Thanks!

Username: water_angel

How often can you be online? Usually on everyday, unless real life has other plans for me.

Which classes do you want to take? All of them. i need to start from the beginning please.

Username: jadeninja

How often can you be online? I make sure to check in everday, how long I can stay depends on real life...

Which classes do you want to take? All of them! <3

Is this even still alive? :S

Username: predatorfan4ever

How often can you be online? Every day. More than twelve hours a day to be exact. I'm very...computer oriented tongue.gif

Which classes do you want to take? All of them!

Edited by predatorfan4ever

If this IS alive~

Username: Laurarockstar

How often can you be online? Everyday, but it depends

Which classes do you want to take? All of them. I know nothing of spriting DX

Please, be alive unsure.gif

~

Username: DeathCry

How often can you be online? Every day, but hours vary. I'll be free when finals are done.

Which classes do you want to take? All of them ~

Username: Thegreenrobby

How often can you be online? Minus school, just about all the time!

(School (And traveling to/fro) is from 7AM to 4PM, in MY timezone.

Which classes do you want to take? Start me from the beginning, please.

Username: sadness of gaia

How often can you be online? Weekdays any time between 7 and 9, weekends 8 to 10 then 7 to 9

Which classes do you want to take? All of them, but the two complex ones aren't as important to me

Times are G.M.T.

Edited by sadness of gaia

Username: Mousia

How often can you be online? Usually everyday, but if not, my sig. should have info on that.

Which classes do you want to take? All of them...because I'm completely and totally lost with spriting.

If this is alive........it's cool... but it's basically just join forms now...so...

Username: FlowerOwl

How often can you be online? I am on all seven days a week when I'm not on a trip. (When I'm on a trip I usually post at the top of my signature)

Which classes do you want to take? I want to do all of them since I'm such a horrible artist.

Edited by FlowerOwl

Username: Dragunov12, though if you see me anywhere else it will most likely have 'Karl' in it instead.

How often can you be online: I come on this site 3-4 times a day to check PMs and trade offers, I'll stay longer if I have something to do though.

Which classes do you want to take: I'm already pretty good at coloring and splicing, so from 'Spriting from Sketches' up (or I suppose down, if you look at the list literly instead of by advancement).

Edited by Dragunov12

Username: ValkyrieXx

How often can you be online? After school for an hour or two, on the weekends

Which classes do you want to take? I would like to start with Recoloring/Splicing, and move up

Username: Clya

How often can you be online? For short times after 2:00 EST/Cave Time weekdays, varies on weekends. I might suddenly become busy in two weeks due to exams, so I'll let you know what happens.

Which classes do you want to take? All of them! Starting at the lowest level :3 Just don't pressure me xd.png

Edited by Clya

None of the teachers are active any more. I will therefore close this thread so people don't post applications expecting a response. ^^

If some other artists would like to start another school up, that would be welcome.