KRABBIT

Spriter's School!

Is it still possible to join in? If so:

Username: Autana

How often can you be online? Almost all evenings on GMT +1

Which classes do you want to take? All. I know nothing about spriting ^^

Username:SkyterDR

How often can you be online?: I enter everyday, but I mess the timezones

Which classes do you want to take?: Shading.

Username: lachrymation

How often can you be online? Week days and Saturday. 5 like, 8ish?(EST time)

Which classes do you want to take? Doesn't matter. No splicing, though, please.

Edited by lachrymation

Username:SkyterDR

How often can you be online?: I enter everyday, but I mess the timezones

Which classes do you want to take?: Shading.

Which class would you like to take? Sorry... I am not sure if you meant my class or Titi's class... Titi is not teaching right now...

I'd like to join too. I would love to be able to sprite.

Username: Toneto

How often can you be online?: All the time (except for when I am asleep biggrin.gif). It's GMT+2 here, though, so this might not be a good thing.

Which classes do you want to take? Each and every one of them... So all.

Edited by Toneto

Added

We now have a new chatzy room! The other one became a trolling room... so... please don't go there. http://www.chatzy.com/312160162848 This is the "lobby" so you can chat or ask for help there. I hope all of the teachers pmed you guys... if they didn't then you can chat there when we are online (Which should be 24-7 now xd.png lol)

Creepy, I was just thinking to myself before I found this thread "I wish I could do good recolors..." o.o

Username: Pteprocks

How often can you be online? Almost every day, usually a lot during the evening. I live in the Eastern time zone.

Which classes do you want to take? I'd like to start with just the recoloring/splicing class, and if I decide I wanna take more I'll let you know, if that's okay.

Edited by Pteprocks

You might want to take out the old chat from the first post xd.png

Otherwise people will go there instead of the new one. tongue.gif

No need to PM me now I found it though smile.gif

Username: Oakash

How often can you be online?: Depends. 6-8 PM EST is usually always good. I'm also on a lot during the school hours, but that is because I'm home schooled, and I have to be careful my mom doesn't catch me.

Which classes do you want to take? Everything you've got. I'm completely new to this, so I need major help biggrin.gif

If only I'd found this earlier xd.png

Username: Xbcdrt8741

How often can you be online? Um. About 6 hours a day on weekends, 3 or 4 on weekdays.

Which classes do you want to take? Scratch spriting and shading by rabbit 153, please n_n

Username: Schnee

How often can you be online? Every day, but time varies, 'cause of my university obligations. I'm in GMT + 1 European time.

Which classes do you want to take? Scratch spriting and shading, but maby it's better to say all - I want really to learn well. If that's possible, I would like my teacher to be rabbit 153.

I know a lot in Photoshop, especially when we talk about making avatars, signatures, coloring, ... and I know a little about pixel art, but as a beginner.

Username: thewingeddragonofra

How often can you be online? Often

Which classes do you want to take? All of them ^.^

Heh thanks! O btw i dont watch pokemon or have anything to do with pokemon, so if i fail in the exam, u cant blame me xd.png

-Ra

Username: lizardtail

How often can you be online? pretty often. im in pacific time, GMT -8. usually every day.

Which classes do you want to take? erm, i kinda want to take half-classes. so all classes except spriting from a sketch. i want to focus on shading and recoloring. i dont really care for the other half of those classes.

sounds like fun. ^^

Username: Shelbell

How often can you be online? every day, time online varies EST

Which classes do you want to take? Sprintline a Sketch, scratch Sprintline somthing small, Basic shade somthing, Shade a Sprintline with texture[/b]

Edited by shelbell

Username: Lila

How often can you be online? Every day, at night.

Which classes do you want to take? Spriting From Sketches, Scratch Spriting and Introduction to Shading, & Complex Shading and Spritelines

*squeaks* I'd like to thank rabbit for helping me learn to sprite. Might have to take another course n-n

Username:nuttymeg3

How often can you be online? A lot. It depends on the day wink.gif

Which classes do you want to take? Spriting From Sketches

I have never sprited before, but I think its about time I learned. I am very excited :3

Username: Dyzi

How often can you be online? On every day, often enough.

Which classes do you want to take? I have no idea so every class please wink.gif

Um... I haven't had one class because it seems like my teacher isn't onine when I am

Bunneh, that chatroom's closed...Interesting reason, too. o.O

Looks like things haven't been updated either...I'll have to get back into gear since its summer. I'll be shooting everyone taking my class a PM momentarily. smile.gif

Um... I haven't had one class because it seems like my teacher isn't onine when I am

Ok :c Sadly there is really only one option left, you guys should try pms, its more difficult and it takes a lot longer, but unfortunately you guys might have to just take classes by PM.

@Miggy Yes :l someone decided to post something that shouldn't have been posted. I am making a new chat room but I really would appreciate it if people did post inappropriate pictures or videos. If people keep doing that then we will have a different type of chat which I know will work.

I have updated the student list :c sorry for the long waiting list!

@All teachers

Please post here or pm me if a student has graduated a level so I can update the student list. :3 Thanks!

Username: KageSora

How often can you be online? Pretty much daily, and I'm usually pretty flexible in what hours I can be online each day (aside from the week of July 11th, I'll be likely unlikely to be able to use a computer that Monday-Friday). (I'm one hour behind Cave-time, if it matters)

Which classes do you want to take? Scratch Spriting and Introduction to Shading & Complex Shading and Spritelines, if I could?

Username: KuukiKiller

How often can you be online? Every day, but i am offline 04.07.11-11.07.11

Which classes do you want to take? Basic shade and Spriteline a Sketch

Username: Skypool (Sky)

How often can you be online? About everday, though my time online will probably come in short periods.

Which classes do you want to take? Spriting From Sketches, Scratch Spriting and Introduction to Shading, & Complex Shading and Spritelines

Edited by Skypool