elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And on the first of May, Nine fail summoned again that day. It came as no surprise, optimism had long ago met its demise.

I wish there was a like button for this statement. ^^

I failed too but oh well, more egg slots, yey?

That wears off after the first year and a half or so, if it's any consolation. :V

And then you get your first one. Then the excitement comes back. And then every time you summon after that, it's devestating. :|

I have come bearing caramel failbrownies to commiserate over the miserable failure of my most recent summoning attempt... and all of the ones before that.

Perhaps my young trio is still too inexperienced to perform the summoning spell correctly, or perhaps they rage at me internally for some unknown offense, thus sabotaging the attempt; nevertheless, I have yet to see one of the mysterious GoN eggs appear on my scroll. Maybe I should tempt my trio with treats. laugh.gif

I am now waiting patiently for the 12th of May, when I can try again... Did anyone bring milk?

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful. sad.gif

I'll try again in two weeks.

2. 5/0

No Cinco de Mayo Summon success for me...

0/ever - from day one. The numbers are depressing so I've excluded them from this post.

Making a fresh batch of SummonFail Brownies with ooeey-gooey caramel frosting.

Better luck to everyone else.

And once again: Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

No change this week either.

Summoned my second egg today! ^__^ My first egg was in November, and this one is in May. <3

Congratulations! You are free!

No fail brownies for you anymore, though.

*serves up the frosted fail brownies for everyone like herself who's summoned over two years with no luck, and regular brownies for anyone else who has been summoning unsuccessfully*

*gladly accepts Frosted Fail brownie then wanders away muttering about "stupid BSA", "worthless dragons" and "legendary zombie fodder."*

Edited by Sir Barton

0/4 for my 2nd GoN... I wonder if this one will be longer or shorter than the first one was. I still haven't figured out what I'll actually do with the second if I get it, freeze or mature. :/

*gladly accepts Frosted Fail brownie then wanders away muttering about "stupid BSA", "worthless dragons" and "legendary zombie fodder."*

That's it. That's absolutely it. That's going in my signature. Right now. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Have been trying to summon for about 8 months. I think I'll be able to join the "more than 2 years, no GoN" crowd...

Got my second one! My first one was in august last year. I've summoned 20 times in total, so 18 fails and 2 successes. Not that much compared to others here, but it still felt like eternity...

Fails again...

Looks like it'll stay a dream ever having a GoN...

Edited by icare4u

Try #44...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/44 (first GON on try #22)

Well, Mother's Day is just another day I don't get a GON.

Don't have time to worry about that. Family's going on a picnic on Mt. Charleston.

See ya!

Nearly 2 years for my first summon. The three months on the second totally makes up for it [/sarcasm]

Just did another summon today. I feel like I shouldn't bother with the dates and all...0/4 attempts.