elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After 15 or so tries, finally successfully summoned my first GoN - using a female Ice.

(funny that I used fertility on her just before summoning - but I'm sure that doesn't matter)

I think this is my seventh or eighth failure. Maybe I should try to summon through something other than my Thunder… </3

I thought with 8 sets I would be totally set. OOPS.

I guess I know what I'm gonna be trading for. T_T

Oh I forgot to say that I finally summoned my last GoN on July 13th. I don't remember who I used to summon it, but I'm finally done with summoning! Unless TJ ups the limits again, haha.

Looks like I'm able to summon now, wish me luck!

Edit: *sigh* *adds a tally mark to my list of failed summons*

Edited by Clya

FAILED!

20 sets of Trios not enough! ;_______;

*silently cries in corner*

BUT I WILL NOT BE STOPPED. >:|

I had no idea it was this rare >>

I summoned one on my first try lol

^Me too. And then I got the second one on my third try. It took me a few months to get the third GoN though.

I have been playing since November 2014 and have only managed one successful summoning. I used Magma male.

FAILED!

20 sets of Trios not enough! ;_______;

*silently cries in corner*

BUT I WILL NOT BE STOPPED. >:|

Don't fret too much. It took me 36 tries to get my first GoN, then 5 more tries to get my 2nd, and 8 more tries to get my 3rd. You will get yours eventually, just remember to summon every 2 weeks happy.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

2/29

It was about two years before I got my first GoN. Then I got my second a few months later, then when TJ upped the limits I got my third first try. I guess the universe decided two years was enough failure for me? xd.png

I've been failing since the summoning first started. I stopped playing for a couple of years, but I summoned every two weeks starting when the summons were added, for at least a year. Just came back about a month ago and both attempts since then have failed. I'm not a huge fan of the GoNs, but I WOULD like to have them on my scroll, for completion sake anyway. *sigh*

How are you guys finding how many times you've tried to summon? Or do you just keep track?

I'm sure I've tried like 30+ times but I haven't gotten a single egg.

HOMAHGOD

THIS IS ONLY MY SIXTH OR SEVENTH TRY

HOOOOOOMAAAAAAHHHHGAAAAWD

I have one complete trio but have two Ice, one Magma and three Thunder.

Edited by -Frost-Fire-

I got my first GoN with my first ever Summon. xd.png I keep forgetting that other people have trouble with it...

I still only have the one GoN, though. I did summon a second many moons ago, but I used Earthquake...

I finally did it! The day after my one-year anniversary, I got a successful Summon. This DC birthday has been amazing. ;v;

I have 3 Guardians of Nature, and I've only been playing for a little over a year. I worked hard at obtaining 10 sets of trios, all CB. This obviously elevated my chances for a successful summon significantly, and for that I'm glad. Good luck to everyone still trying to get their GoNs!

I already have 10 sets of Ice Magma Thunder dragons but to no avail

I wonder how high the success rate of summon BSA

Maybe I should just give up meh :P