elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Another month for me to win the 1-year-of-failsummon badge!

Still trying... still failing, as it has been from the start. Meh. At this point, disappointment doesn't really even register anymore. It's just kind of autopilot - "Ah, I see that it's time to summon-fail again... *does so**moves on*"

It was all exciting and fun to begin with, but after this long it's just... boring and aggravating. Especially with the two-week cooldown. Even when metallics are in a ridiculous breeding drought and I can go months without anything from anyone, at least I can do something once a week. *sighs*

I think I might just stop trying because failing all the time is just so disheartening.

Seriously, we only ever get 2 of these things anyways.

We can't trade them or breed them.

I'm starting to think it's not worth it unless something changes so that the chances of success increase with every failure.

Boycott Summon! xd.png

I think I might just stop trying because failing all the time is just so disheartening.

Seriously, we only ever get 2 of these things anyways.

We can't trade them or breed them.

I'm starting to think it's not worth it unless something changes so that the chances of success increase with every failure.

Boycott Summon! xd.png

Dang it, why hasn't TJ made a 'like' feature? x)

q.q. I will summon failure more and more. I don't even know why I have the summon badge in my signature. o.0. Never even cared about summoning but now... >~>

Tried to summon on Thursday, and guess what........ failed again dry.gif 0/8. I think I'm gonna put one of those failure badges in my sig xd.png

I have a Summon available, but I'm holding off 'till Friday. I saw a GoN that a newb had summoned in the NDER a few days ago - had less than a day left and less than 300 views. Why is it that the Cave doesn't seem to want to give GoN's to people who have a nice long scroll full of successes? Frustrating. >.>

I used summon with my magma this time, and.. Failure, what else! -.- I was hoping maybe my magma would bring me any luck.. Why was I even thinking about hoping for a litle luck.. -.- Well, now I'll just start waiting for summon to be available again.. Just waiting for another failure.. This is getting so annoying..

I know somewhere along these past few posts submitted one about my first successful summons after countless failures including my second sucessful summons that resulted in an accidental overload when I got too excited posted it immediately on the incubator sites. That one I'm still kicking myself as it had such an interesting code. Oh well...

After that one had another failure expected the same amount of time peroid as the first one. I was wrong, for the the next time available was lucky to get my second one. For those who have not yet got a successful summons don't give up

I wish we could get +1% chance of success for every consecutive summoning failure we've had. After failing yet again, never getting one despite trying from the time the ability was first released, it seems like an empty exercise.

*leaves fail brownies for anyone who wants one*

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

All I know is that if I make it to two years without even getting one, there is something seriously wrong. Why would anyone continue to play a game that requires years to get one dragon? It doesn't make sense.

Summoned on the 8th with no success, next available summon is 22nd, I think I'll wait until after the New Year for my next failure tongue.gif

Failed again today. Next chance will be on Christmas, oh what fun that will be! =p

Having failed since the BSA was introduced, I used a female Ice on a Friday and failed again. At this point, I don't even think I want to try anymore. I seriously thinking about starting a GoN protest group. You can only get two of the eggs anyway, why make it impossible for some people to summon them while others get one on their very first try? This... bites.

/rant.

ok I had another fail today. wonder if I'll manage to get a Gon this year, I have only one attempt left, on Dec 24th smile.gif

o_o

I just summoned my second GoN! Like the last time, I had actually thought in my head "Here comes another failure" - hooray for reverse psychology! I so love Princeps, I summoned both of my GoNs using him and got both surprisingly quick after having him on my scroll.

Good luck to everyone else still trying to summon theirs. I hope your trios cooperate soon. :)

I got my first one on Friday 9th. I've been trying since it was introduced.

I don't know if it means anything but I used a CB female magma. Previously I'd just used any random trio, but I deliberately used a CB this time.

Could be significant, or could be just luck. biggrin.gif

Edited by blobber