Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Well, don't work yourself to death, kay? Would hate for that to happen since things are already going so swimmingly x3

Though, when will it be possible to post the creatures as individual pictures/links? Tends to be easier to get clicks that way.

Well, don't work yourself to death, kay? Would hate for that to happen since things are already going so swimmingly x3

Though, when will it be possible to post the creatures as individual pictures/links? Tends to be easier to get clicks that way.

Pretty soon, I haven't forgotten about that xd.png How should the view pages be set-up?

Hm... probably just the creature profile (?) and perhaps the "blurp" under it (presumably that's for species information?)

Also, what about alternative ways of showing the menagerie? The scrolling + pages works okay, but options to customize appearence would be nice.

And here I am asking for you to do so many things when I just told you to take it easy...

Hmmm... I dun really get what you said about the blurp xd.png User page blurps are for contact info and stuff. xd.png

and I dun want to make multiple menagerie variants yet xd.png

Oh, then just have the main creature box, I suppose. With a link somewhere to go to the user's profile/menagerie.

And perfectly okay, you've got other stuff on your plate :3

Awesomesauce :3 Do you have a dA, btw? I was hoping to invite you as a co-founder.

I don't but I could get one xd.png I'm not too bad of a sprite artist (Not the best either xd.png) but I'll get one later today smile.gif Make a dA thread on the actual nyoka forums! xd.png

Edited by Rebsingh

I think Rhynn should add the zeima art and dante mountains she made to it biggrin.gif And people could start making digital art of the creatures ohmy.gif

Btw Rebs, here's my mini-spider: user posted image

Ok, I'll add it biggrin.gif Did you see Rhynns menagerie? She has a spriter alt also! ohmy.gif I'm thinking that spriter alts can be breedable. Like if you bred yours with a normal falseflower spider, it would have like a 10% chance of being alt.

Nyyrrr, I dunno if I want mine to do that. But then I can just choose to not breed it :v

I haven't, I shall go take a closer look now.

Oh man that is a sweet ice wolf.

Edited by RheaZen

Ok, it's up to the artists to have a choice smile.gif Rhynn wants her to be breedable I think xd.png VIEW PAGES ALMOST DONE ohmy.gif

Awesome! *waits patiently*

I see. Yeah, I put my little insignia thing that acts as a signature onto the spider, and it'd feel weird if other people had it.

ok c: well I'm adding TCAs theme now lol and then maybe working on the view pages again tongue.gif

I like my theme with the gray of the creature boxes. Though I like the original purple better.

I like my theme with the gray of the creature boxes. Though I like the original purple better.

I really think your theme should be default xd.png The purple can be listed as Classic or something tongue.gif

You can make it default if you want, but if you do, can you keep the name as Moon Dust?

Sure, but before it goes default, lets see if anyone can come up with a better default with a nyoka feel to it (maybe with gencorp somewhere in the footer or sumthing xd.png) with nyoka elements in the main and all.

is it green glow? nahh... xd.png

Well I added creature codes like user posted image (custom code yayayay) and user posted image

biggrin.gif Hope you all like. view pages are DONE.

Hey, embed codes added along with the levelup images smile.gif Tell me if any bugs happen! biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And give me some feedback. Anything really. xd.png