Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Have you written lore yet? Your explanation of the history and planets could use a little development and fine-tuning (from what I can see provided). I suggest getting a writer to spiff it up a bit if you haven't already began on that. Also good if you plan to give your pets breed descriptions. Or fine-tune it yourself. Whichever suits your fancy.

Just a suggestion though, of course~

Tis some lovely sprites you have shown BTW. I like the Quetz~

*perfectionist wanders off*

Lol of course ima edit it and stuff xd.png I'm not even 15 yet D: The descriptions are being written by the spriters and edited by others if they see things wrong with them.

Why was I expecting to see a post like that when I saw that someone replied? xd.png And thanks bout the sprites...? tongue.gif

To everyone: Starting to make a registration page, it'll be up in like a week. The game will go through beta testing before release smile.gif Lotsa things gon be in this one. I'm going to give a "speshul code" to beta testers for sign ups biggrin.gif

Oooh, looking forward to the beta testing biggrin.gif I'd love to help with that as well happy.gif

Oh yeah Rebs, is it okay if I sorta go wild on making descriptions for the planets? 'cause right now there's only a general overview of the planets, what I'd like to do now is describe them in more detail (ice to the north and south, desert there, stuff like that...)

Oooh, looking forward to the beta testing biggrin.gif I'd love to help with that as well happy.gif

Oh yeah Rebs, is it okay if I sorta go wild on making descriptions for the planets? 'cause right now there's only a general overview of the planets, what I'd like to do now is describe them in more detail (ice to the north and south, desert there, stuff like that...)

Sure, and can I go over it and snip parts if need be? ^^

Jani, anyone can help spriting, but if they aren't that great, they might be rejected or have to be redone by someone with more experience, but don't be afraid to try. smile.gif

I'm just wondering Rebs, why are there people labeled as sprite artists on Nyoka when a few aren't even working on sprites for nyoka? There are like 2-3 people who haven't created anything or in the progress of creating (From what is seen on the forums) something and they are a sprite artist.

..and how come sprite artists like me aren't artists anymore?

Maybe because avadopts and ProjectNyoka... aren't the same.

Done, Rebs. :3

I should check up on this more often :B

One of my concepts should be done soon Rebs ~

Where's your light source? It seems a little flat, and I can't really make out any highlights or shadows very well.

Where's your light source? It seems a little flat, and I can't really make out any highlights or shadows very well.

I think its one of those sprites where the light source is in the front. (your the light :V)

Besides its better than what I've seen. I mean, its not like he drew circles and used the line tool on MS Paint. tongue.gif

the light source is like we're pointing a light at it from a slightly higher angle. xd.png I think it looks fine tongue.gif

I think its one of those sprites where the light source is in the front. (your the light :V)

Besides its better than what I've seen. I mean, its not like he drew circles and used the line tool on MS Paint. tongue.gif

That would mean it's pillow shaded, then, which is generally considered bad. wink.gif

===

It may look fine to you but I have a fairly bright screen, and it really does look flat-ish. Brightening the highlights and darkening the shadows and upping contrast should work wonders ~

Otherwise it's quite nice. :3

Ai, Rebs, you forgot to shade the tail.

I know because It's not done yet xd.png

And infi, it's actually a light source coming from the topish middleish more to the top xd.png It's not really pillow shading... and I'll up the contrast and stuff like that.

user posted image

:U

_______

With Rheas help, here are the final adults:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Rebsingh