DaniBoo

Skins

What DC Forum Skin do you use?  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use spring! smile.gif I always choose the most unique/bright when it comes to skins! wink.gif

Edited by Saltpath

I switched to the spring skin because spring will be here in a couple of days. Also, today is St. Patrick's day . . . it has green.

tongue.gif I was thinking of the same thing. I'm using the St. Patty's Cave skin but I think I'll change back to the scroll one afterwards and blue in the forums.

I like both the red and the blue skin. The spring is too... cute. xd.png

I'm using the red one because it has the logo with the dragon's head and because I'm used to it.

Still using spring. I should be changing to blue in a few days or so.

Spring is a tad too pink for me biggrin.gif So I'll stick to the red one smile.gif

It's too pink for me, too, although I do love green. Deeper shades would really be nice. The blue would be a strain on my eyes, and the red is really my favorite. <3

Blue because I got use to it one year and it changed and upset me so I made it blue forever.

I've used the spring one since it was introduced. :3

As it's spring now, I've changed mine back to spring. I like the green and the pink's not that bad. Otherwise I use the blue one^^

I use the red one. Don't really like the spring one, and the blue one is too light. idk

I use the spring skin because I really like it. I'm a girl and the pink and green looks really nice to me. I'm not too fond of the blue and red skins because the colours are too bold for me :3 I like pastel/pale colours.

Blue's my favorite color, but I use red because it's the default and by the time I realized you could change it, I had already gotten used to red.

I use the blue theme.

Looks really cool biggrin.gif

I wonder how the spring one looks. Gotta check it out!