DaniBoo

Skins

What DC Forum Skin do you use?  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use the red skin. Blue just doesn't seem right when dealing with dragons. I do like the winter skin though.

I use the red, it's my favorite so I don't want to change it. :3

I was using the blue skin, but after hearing that there was a spring one, I started using it instead. It's adorable. laugh.gif

I'm using the spring skin right now. It's so cute and awesome. Plus green is my favorite color, so its nice to have a green skin finally. Once spring is over I'll probably switch back to the blue skin.

I didn't see a topic for this anywhere, so I decided to make a poll. Mods, feel free to close this if there is a topic for it~ happy.gif

So, as the title says, which skin do you use, and why?

I personally use the Dragon Cave Blue because, well, blue is my favorite color! smile.gif

I've been using the spring skin since... last spring lD I got used to it LOL

I use the normal one. I like the spring better, but the normal one just feels more like DragCave.

Ah, I see~

Thanks Ruby!

Your welcome.

I use the blue/red as it is easier on my eyes than the others.

I was using Red, but I'll try the other ones too tongue.gif

Some other colours would look great too, such as dark green, pink, dark pink, purple, dark red, dark blue biggrin.gif

I love the spring one, but I am using the blue one right now. The blue skin just seems more fitting since it is winter where I live.

I use the blue one (: Although green is my favourite colour, I don't really like the Spring skin, and I just don't like the red skin at all.

I always use the blue one, I got used to the winter skin when I started (in winter obviously) and then always kept the blue.

TJ! Where is the winter skin by the way?

I've been using the spring skin since... last spring lD I got used to it LOL

LOL me too xd.png

Yeah, as blah said, what happened to the Winter skin?

Edited by TheGrox

I just discovered about skins last night and well, I just set up a topic about this only to figure out that there is an existing one already. (I didn't search hard enough)

I'm currently using Spring but I think the blue is very nice so I guess I'll be using that next time.

I stick to the default red one. I tried the blue one for a bit, and I really liked the cooler colors, but I think I didn't like how the buttons for things looked so I switched back.

I've been using the blue skin a lot, but thought I'd give the spring skin a chance (since both skins have 2 of my favorite colors x3) biggrin.gif Maybe I'll start switching between the 2 when the seasons change (though I think they should have the winter skin as a permanent one as well) :3

I switched to the spring skin because spring will be here in a couple of days. Also, today is St. Patrick's day . . . it has green.