DaniBoo

Skins

What DC Forum Skin do you use?  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought the title of this thread said "Skinst".

._.

I do that every time I see this thread. >_>

If it'd be okay with the OP, I could re-start the poll, so it would include spring and people who now use that could vote for it. :B

I´m using the spring-skin right now

I love the pink+green.

<= old woman with weird tastes xd.png

I got really used to the Snowflake one and as soon as that went away I was using the Blue until the Spring one came out.

I only use it because I love Green. I could do without the Pink or the flowers but it's still OK. tongue.gif

I'm using the spring~ Though I might switch to back to red because the pink is kind of hard to see.

Red. Wish TJ would make an inverted skin for those visually impaired.

I'd prefer that, because lately I've been getting headaches looking at a bright screen, but I'm not visually impaired.

Right now I'm using the Spring skin, but once spring is over I'll go back to Blue.

I like the Red skin's design, but the coloring is harsh on my eyes. D:

I used to use the spring, but I just switched back to blue because the bright colors of the spring one were bothering my eyes. Too bad, I like the spring one. ._.

I'm using the green right now, and changed my Avatar to match, but will probably switch back to the red before too long, as the darker colors are better for my eyes.

I'm using the spring skin, as it really reminds me that summer is coming (please. come. soon.)

If we didn't have that, I'd probably use the blue one. As someone have said before, the red coloring on the red one isn't the best.

I use the original red, as I just joined and am still trying to find my way around the forums. In the future, though, I may change to green - it's a very bright and energetic color.

Blue.

I want a green one :<

Use Spriiiiiiing <3

I'm obviously using Spring skin lol. It is adorable and awesome.

Though the "all quoted text is green" is kinda annoying.

I use the spring skin; I think I'm just now getting used to the brightness xd.png

The 'quotes in green' thing makes me think people keep quoting RheaZen xd.png

The 'quotes in green' thing makes me think people keep quoting RheaZen xd.png

Same here!!! xDDD

First, when I was a newbie, I used red.

Then I switched to blue at Level Three or somewhere around that point. I remember looking at all the symbols and thinking, "It's so 3-D..." Lol.

Now I use Spring.

~Cavey