DaniBoo

Skins

What DC Forum Skin do you use?  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wish TJ would come out with that Spring skin he showed us in a News thread somewhere...

agree! It would be a nice change.

In the mean time I use the blue skin as it is easy on my eyes.

I use Banana Skins the Red Skin. I didn't really like the light colours of the other skin.

At the moment I use the red Skin. It would be really nice if there would be more than red or blue.

I got used to seeing blue forums last winter and when it switched back to red, it was a bit of a shock for me. I use blue now.

The same here smile.gif

And it would be cool to have more options, but I actually really like the blue.

I got blue, because I just don't like the forum's red style...

If we could chose custom coloring, that would be so awesome. That way, everyone could have a unique way of seeing the forum (in a way that wont hurt their eyes if they don't like neither blue nor red).

Blue.

I want a green one :<

This. xd.png I want a green one too.

For now I use blue because I like blue more than red and the red was starting to hurt my eyes. >>

I use the blue. The first time TJ made the forums the winter theme, I got used to the blue and found I didn't like the red as much as I used to.

I've always used blue. Switched to red after I saw this topic to try it out. Not sure if I like it.

I started using the blue when it first became an option and I've never switched back. The red is hard on the eyes after a while. Although I love the dragon on the D on the red skin.

I'd also like to see the spring skin implemented or a purple one. I like ThatDeadGirl's idea of Silver and Black as well.

I agree that blue is easier on the eyes, but I still prefer red, so that's the one I use.

I think we should have custom coloring, like choosing from a palette or color wheel. We could use the red type as a base (so we can get that awesome dragon on the D)

I had been using the red one, right up until I saw this poll. Then I couldn't remember what the blue one looked like. So I switched and the blue is soooooooo much easier on the eyes. I hadn't even realized the red was somewhat irritating until I changed it.

So....

Before - I used the red.

Now I use the blue.

I really wish there was green though.

ETA: Silver and black would be nice as well.

OMG! xd.png Exactly this! As much as I love red, this blue is a lot more soothing and makes the red seem somewhat harsh.

Thank you for this topic happy.gif

I tried blue after looking this poll, (Didn't know about the skins LOL) But I prefer the red. The blue looks so "common" the red one to me is more original.

There's skins? o.O I didn't know that lol... unsure.gif

lol I didn't know there were skins either.

I use blue. And in the winter months, snowflake.

I hope snowflake's coming back soon, because I just saw my first snowflakes of the year today.

/dies

Unfortunately the spring skin hurts my eyes and I had to switch back to the basic red skin.

Edited by rubyshoes