DaniBoo

Skins

What DC Forum Skin do you use?  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Favorite color red but for some reason I use blue...And I'm not sure if this is right section....

My fav color is red but i use the blue one because its the color im use to seeing. When i use red i seem to get confused ( no clue why rofl )

Edited by BlazingAces

My favorite color is red but blue is easier on the eyes. If the red was darker perhaps..............

Red ftw! biggrin.gif

I like both, actually, but red is my favourite colour.

Right now, I'm using the red but if TJ puts the blue winter one back up for winter, I'll probably switch to it.

How do you change skins?

In my controls under options( left side of the page)

I use the blue one year round, The red hurts my eyes

green would be nice biggrin.gif

Blue is my favorite color, but I use the Blue because it's easier on my eyes.

In my controls under options( left side of the page)

I use the blue one year round, The red hurts my eyes

green would be nice biggrin.gif

Ooh I know what you mean. Switch to red after using blue for so long was just weird on my eyes and I couldn't bear it.

But yea I've been using blue since like... last year.

My eyes have trouble with light or bright blues. Too much glare. My eyes are highly light sensitive and I like the red. I like blues too, but unless it is dark, have to switch it off my computer, or the orbs start burning. blink.gif I use a lot of deep greens, dark blues, dark reds, golden browns or black for backgrounds when I build pages. I used to read in the dark when I was a kid, still do. I know, I'm just weird. A background like the cave would be wonderful! cool.gif

I got used to seeing blue forums last winter and when it switched back to red, it was a bit of a shock for me. I use blue now.

I had been using the red one, right up until I saw this poll. Then I couldn't remember what the blue one looked like. So I switched and the blue is soooooooo much easier on the eyes. I hadn't even realized the red was somewhat irritating until I changed it.

So....

Before - I used the red.

Now I use the blue.

I really wish there was green though.

ETA: Silver and black would be nice as well.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Red. I've gotten used to red, blue's weird for me although it looks prettier.

I'll switch now, haven't switched in a while.

Blue. I just like blue better than red overall, and like other people have mentioned, the blue skin tends to be easier on the eyes.

Edited by god_matter

Have been using blue since I figured out how to change it. I'd like a few more colors to choose from though, something like a nice purple or a green, but for now blue is fine.

Blue it's my fave color so biggrin.gif I LOVE the winter one so once it comes back to the forum its the first thing I put back up when I get on.

Edit: left out a part of it xd.png

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

They're both pretty cool, and I could probably use them interchangeably. I'm just used to the red one so I use it more, but blue is pretty cool too. (And I just opened the blue one in an adjacent tab so I could compare the two).