zelda_454

Zelda's Art Thread

I am on HOLIDAYS! You can continue to request if you want, but I will not have anything done until late January. See you next year, have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

user posted image

Welcome!

Some of you may remember me from last year. I had a similar thread running and my stuff was pretty popular. Well, a lot has changed. I have purchased a new computer that was much needed, have all the latest software, but most significantly I have moved to Papua New Guinea! This means my internet will be slow, and it is sometimes down for days on end, please bare with me.

Requests:

I can currently do signatures, avatars, take pictures, do banners for your thread and some other things. I will explain each in detail below:

Signatures: Probably my best thing. I have the most experience with signatures and can do quite a bit. Order forms I find are restrictive, so you can just give me the general jist of what you want. A overall "feel" or "subject" of the signature gives me a lot to go on. Specify some text, a background, and even post a link to an image or two you want included. If you see something in a previous signature you really like, maybe the background, just tell me and I can fetch it for you.

Avatars: Much like signatures. I can make any resolution, include various images and text. Easier and quicker than signatures.

Pictures: This is a lot harder for me. I live in Papua New Guinea, so it may be hard for me to take a picture of what you want. Tropical pictures are easiest. Just request something and I will try my best to do it for you. I have plenty of pictures that I have taken before though.

Banners: If you are making a thread about a story, and role-play or something, I can do a banner for you. Similar to signatures, tell me what you want, sizes, text, images etc.

[NEW!] Websites: I am considering doing commission or trade based websites. Websites take vast amounts of time and resources to create. Please note, I am not offering domain names or hosting. Just the creation of HTML pages.

Here is an example of my work. (under construction)

Other things: If you think I can do it, just ask!

Please remember:

To be polite, I am just one person and am limited in what I can do. If you don't like something, tell me what is wrong and I will try my best to fix it up.

Giving credit doesn't matter, but is appreciated. A simple link to this thread (http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105622) is all that is needed.

Now don't hold back on your requests!

Edited by zelda_454

This is where I will put completed sigs.

One I did for myself:

user posted image

Just showing that I can do other stuff too:

user posted image

Shajana request:

user posted image

Request done for brokenglass:

user posted image

Request from BlackSkullDragon:

user posted image

user posted image

Request from Kurei Chitsu

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by zelda_454

Ooh, neat stuff! Could I reserve a spot for a sig? (I just have time to poke my head in and run, but I'll update with my requests later today)

Thanks!

And how's Papua New Guinea? Sounds interesting there..

I really like your work! Is it possible if you could make me something like you have in your Sig (with the Scroll writing)? I wished to have a picture of Kerrigan from Starcraft 2 would be nice if it is possible to but both of Kerrigans Form in the Picture (the human and the Zerg form). Which picture you exactly want to use it up to you.

I want to use it for my Sig as Scroll link. smile.gif

Just got back from school. Stupid exams :/

@Vhyxalas. Sure thing, just edit your post with your request when you are ready. PNG is really interesting, there is so much culture but it's so laid back. PM me if you have an individual question biggrin.gif

@Shajana. Getting onto it now.

Some ideas came, so here we are:

user posted image

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3062/shajanaflat.png

user posted image

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6071/alternateflat.png

The first one was the one that I would use, it follows a traditional sig format.

However, looking at your current sig, I decided to make something that may fit in a bit better, which is the second one.

Edited by zelda_454

Thank you zelda_454! I love it. I will add it in my sig when I`m at home. biggrin.gif

Glad you liked it!

Wow, those are beast. I really like the background wink.gif

Thanks.

That reminds me, I will put something in about if you see a thing you like in something I have already done, just ask me because it's easy to get.

You're welcome~

Do you mind if I request something and use it on another forum?

There is nothing wrong with that. I try to provide my work for free and don't see how this would classify as unacceptable.

Cool. First things first, though, my friend's birthday is coming up. Could you do a little banner that says "Happy Birthday Cameron" with a calico cat on the left bottom corner and a baby doberman in the right bottom corner? [if it's not a baby that's fine. =3] I'd like one of those cool backgrounds like the one you used for "Zelda's Art Thread" only with brighter colors.

Question, where do you get all of your pictures from, all the digital ones? (is looking for something that she can use as a ref for a tough-to-explain char)

@Vhyxalas. Google images lol.

Hahaha nice.

Well, since I don't have a specific character/person idea, I'll just tell ya myself and let you work your magic.

Basically, I'm looking for a medium-sized banner to serve half as an art link and half as a future RP link.

I'd like to have a human on the right firing any sort of gun towards a snarling velociraptor-like creature (a side profile, like they're charging at each other) Basically. I really don't care what the human looks like, but it can't be in something like a US Army uniform, or something like Halo. Realistic. And the creature can really be any smallish predatory dinosaurian (no T-rex xd.png), whatever works best. I like that digital/video game style of your other sigs, but I dunno what kind of pictures are out there.

For a background, I leave that to you, but in general I'd like it to have some fire or smoke, silhouettes of branches or trees, and maybe some blood splatters. Sort of grunge-looking, overall. And centered in the middle I'd like the phrase "Welcome to Cydonia" in a scratchy font, if you can.

Phew! I hope this isn't a ridiculous request. I don't mind if it takes a while, there's no hurry from me ^^ Thank you! biggrin.gif

Hahaha nice.

Well, since I don't have a specific character/person idea, I'll just tell ya myself and let you work your magic.

Basically, I'm looking for a medium-sized banner to serve half as an art link and half as a future RP link.

I'd like to have a human on the right firing any sort of gun towards a snarling velociraptor-like creature (a side profile, like they're charging at each other) Basically. I really don't care what the human looks like, but it can't be in something like a US Army uniform, or something like Halo. Realistic. And the creature can really be any smallish predatory dinosaurian (no T-rex xd.png), whatever works best. I like that digital/video game style of your other sigs, but I dunno what kind of pictures are out there.

For a background, I leave that to you, but in general I'd like it to have some fire or smoke, silhouettes of branches or trees, and maybe some blood splatters. Sort of grunge-looking, overall. And centered in the middle I'd like the phrase "Welcome to Cydonia" in a scratchy font, if you can.

Phew! I hope this isn't a ridiculous request. I don't mind if it takes a while, there's no hurry from me ^^ Thank you! biggrin.gif

Not ridiculous at all. Since I have all day, I will make it count.

Just let me start biggrin.gif

Excellent!

Not quite.

Turns out that pictures of velociraptors are very, very limited.

Maybe you could try something different? I'm just not feeling this one.

@Stunningfire. Your welcome. Use it how you wish, no need to credit me if you don't want.

@Vhyxalas. Ok, sorry that I couldn't manage something like what you requested.

Edited by zelda_454

I've noticed your works, and they're very nice indeed.

I'd like to request one.

Something simple, with just the word 'Kod' on it.

And perhaps work in this image? [X] (You don't have to; just a suggestion. Something Fullmetal Alchemist themed, though.)

Backgrounds, font, etc are up to you to mess with.

Something that won't take up a lot of space, though. Something similar in size to that first example image in the second post, perhaps?

Edited by brokenglass

@brokenglass. Ok, will get onto it. Thanks for letting me be creative biggrin.gif

I don't think I will use that image, but I will defiantly use something Fullmetal Alchemist themed.

OK, two ideas spawned in my head, and I decided to do both of them.

user posted image

(http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/585/kodflat.png)

user posted image

(http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6656/kod2flat.png)

I hope you enjoy!

The font is always something I have trouble getting right, and most often it takes up a majority of the time with my sigs, so I just stuck to a Fullmetal Alchemist themed font.

Edited by zelda_454

Oh, I really love them both so much, Zelda!

Thank you so much, they're both so awesome, I'm having trouble deciding which one to choose...