fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

My shadows: Screaming Sounds, Aski Memnu (Turkish for "Forbidden fruit", or "Forbidden love", I believe), Halloween Disguise, Wandering Energy, Sleeping with the Stars and The Ghost of a Ballroom Dancer (inspired by that mask for this year's Halloween Haunted House event). smile.gif

My pumpkins: Pumpkin Leaf Rag, Punqe (code QePun)

My marrow: Song of Sorrow (mother = Song of Silence)

My ghosties: Sharp-Shadows, White Roses

My zombie: Risen Death

My shadow walker: Unlight of Dark World (props to the few who know what that's from)

Sadly, I don't have any more...

I have more marrows and pumpkins, but the listed are newly additions to my scroll.

Marrows:

Ew Dark Kabuto Marrow

Lady Marrow Flame

Pumpkins:

October Pumpkin Myst

Pumpkin Ore

The Next Kamen Rider Pumpkin

Shadow Walkers:

Dani Phantom Shadow Walker

Kamen Rider Shadow Walker

CB Specter Hatchling

CB Danny Phantom

CB Shadow Walker

CB Poltergeist Dragon

CB Ghost Dragon

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

Marrows:

Males: Bone-heart, Ammut, Joe Biden (code is OurVP, so...xd.png), Bone-shatter, Glasya-Labolas, Shax, Nightblaze, The Inferno, Bone-splinter, Dracula

Females: Broken-soul, Bone-fracture, Bone-snapper, Caim, Darkheart Hex, Thanatos

Pumpkins:

Assi Tenebrae, Uahassa Tenebrae, Izanagi Tenebrae Thuwed

Shadow Walkers:

Uh. There's Ghostwalker and Shadowbreaker and then every other one is named Shadow_____ Tenebrae.

===

I was happy I got a few demon names for my marrows this year. :3

Edited by Infinis

Pumpkins:

(males) Della Ween, Crimsonkin, Malik Pumpkin, Rxusaoo

(females) Pygmy Pumpkin Soup, Dhakteria

*they have 'Fallen Angels' at the ends of their names

Marrows:

(males) Darkness Lord, Dubh Grim, Vaike, Colonnello, Kuroi

(females) Darkness Lady, Knochenmark, Gumjeong, Lal Mirch

*they have 'Fallen Angels' at the ends of their names

Zombies:

(males) Little Miss Phantom

(females) Undead Phantom

Shadow Walker:

(males) Shaman Fallen Angel, Invisible Spirit, Void Walker, Inevitable Death, Phantom in Night, Unseen Creature

(females) Spirit Fallen Angel, Unseen One, Fiction Body, Creepy Shadow, Schaduw Night

Edited by amamiya_ritsukabi29

Depends on their gender. Here is half of my list (for the new halloween dragons):

Boy:

GhostShade

GhostWing

GhostTooth

Girl:

GhostWillow

GhostLove

GhostFeather

Either:

GhostEmber

GhostHeart

I have a book I'm writing in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writers Month) called Dragon Clans and I use my naming system to name my Dragon Cave dragons and I use some in my books. (Something awesome is someone who found one of my auto abandoned eggs named it after it's parents. Someone else kinda did, but didn't. Lineages -> FadedTide She has a messy lineage and Marcus Skyleaf Indigestion is the part same names. I will be using those two names in my book. Thanks goes to the two who has them!) Bye!

Edited by StarSea

Kinda dissapointed the one name I wanted for one of my male shadows (Shadowmourne) was taken.

But here's what I have so far:

Shadowwalkers -

Male: Shadowloss, Shadowfight, Shadowwrath, Shadowblight

Females: Shadowsong, Shadowsight, Shadowright, Shadoweve (Formerly Shadowmoren)

Pumpkins -

Males: Minuscule Citrouille, Pumpkin Reflex*, Pumpkin of the Sea*

Got no females this year.

Marrows -

Males: Sinestra Lord Deja, Blood Walker*

Females - Maerabishian the Cruel, Haunted Forest*

(* means not PB, so not following the naming of my pbs to keep them seperate.)

I have too many vamps to name so... Still working on them.

Edited by Firstborn Dragon

Thus far, my named Shadow Walkers include:

Silhouetted

Incoherent

Bainbridge

Ley Line

Pureness

Misting

Hyperspace

Threshold

Named my Shadow Walkers:

Shadow of Doubt

Shadow of Dreams

Shadow of Fright

Shadow of Mystery

Shadow of Ruin

Shadow of Sorrows

Shadow of Torment

Marrows (My marrows have the surname "plague"):

Eden's Hallow Plague, Eden's Sinister Plague & Eden's Black Plague

Shadow Walkers I have no idea on a naming scheme yet.

My Marrows all have the surname "Velvet Bones" and made-up first names sometimes inspired by their code.

As for the Shadow Walkers, I'm not 100% sure if I'll stick to the surname I've given them now, which is "Jeverssand".

It's the name of a place from a story where there is a horse skeleton that is said to become alive at night, and when one day the story's main character buys a sick looking white horse from a stranger, the skeleton is suddenly gone and only appears again years later, after the man and his horse have died. (Shortest summary of "Der Schimmelreiter" ever? tongue.gif )

I think given that context, the name is quite fitting. Only the word itself doesn't sound good enough. dry.gif (Or does it?)

I named all of my marrows after bones. Malleus, Carpal, Distal, Capitate, and Hyoid. My new halloween dragons' names are Hungry Ghost and Ghastly Brew. tongue.gif

Marrows named after my gerbils and 4/5 Shadows named in Latin. The last was a gift, so I named it specially :3

Pumpkins have no naming pattern at all tongue.gif

I named all my Shadow Walkers after fruit of the imagination.

ffFantom

ffFiction

ffFable

ffFantasm

ffFolktale

ffFairytale

ffFantasy

ffFigment

My marrows are named to honor their parents or lineage:

ffFogBeak (Gray lineage)

StoneBeak (Stone lineage)

ffFerveo d'Anconia (Sunsong lineage)

Aggy (Silver lineage)

Lenore's ffFantasy (Black lineage)

Pumpkins . . .cute little guys, named for pure fun.

Sneaky Pete

Pumpkin Sitter

Chibichibi

Samantha Hain

Clemintine

Naming them is just about my favorite part of the game.

I named my female Morrow "Maiden of the Skull", since her mother's name is "The Black Maiden". My male morrow is named "Rabbit of Doom". xd.png My pumpkins are "Life in the Field" and "Leaf from the Vine". :3

I named all of my marrows after bones. Malleus, Carpal, Distal, Capitate, and Hyoid. My new halloween dragons' names are Hungry Ghost and Ghastly Brew. tongue.gif

Hyoid! That is my favorite bone in our body. biggrin.gif

Let me see. What did I name all of mine....

Pumpkins: Jack O'Lantern's Grin, Cuter Than a Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Tricks For Sweet Treats, Pumpkin In The Mist, Spooky Pumpkin Tales, Pumpkin In Autumn's Frost, Ghost Of A Carved Pumpkin, By The Light Of The Pumpkin Moon

Marrows: Lamellae Nubilous, Osteon Sloe, Lacunae Zibeline, Haversian Piceous, Aramental Substantia (had to do the bone references too)

Shadow Walkers: A Shadow Of Halloween Past, A Shadow Of Halloween Present, A Shadow Of Halloween Yet To Be, Shadow Of A Halloween Spook, Shadow Frozen In Halloween Snow, Shadow Of A Halloween Dream, The Remains Of The Day, Some Tears To Shed (though it is possible I will rename this one)

Zombie: Death Cannot Contain Me

My marrows are Boneset and Breakbone Fever, and my pumpkins are Prince Pumpkin and Princess Pumpkin. Haven't decided on names for the shadows yet.

my pumpkins are Fear on Hallow's Eve and Fright of Hallow's Eve, my marrow Pishacha, and my ghosts Boo Shadowform and Gast Shadowsoul

I have a shadow with a cide PooAE. any suggestions?

The code reminds me of "Poe" as in, Edgar Allen Poe. Maybe something related to his poems? He has a couple of spooky ones which fit the theme of Halloween pretty well. smile.gif

I finally got around to naming my shadow walkers.

Two, a future breeding pair, are named with the incantation from the haunted mansion plot that releases the dragon's spirit.

All the others have German names... Spukhaus (Haunted House), Spukschloss (Haunted castle), Spukbild (Haunted painting), and Friedhof (Graveyard/Cemetary)