fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

I still have two unnamed, but so far for my new dragons I have:

Saruman

Barrow-Wight

Angerboda

Fantasma

Gedwey Ignasia (I gave it this name because it's code is Gedwe :] )

I foresaw the mist and shadow theme of the new Halloween dragons, so I named mine with a certain location in Norse mythology as inspiration. wink.gif

Based on their codes, so far I've got:

Skadow

Imzava

I was originally going to do 2 CB, 2 frozen, and give one away, but I'm liking the adults so I think I'll let the other two grow up, and if the person still hasn't taken it then I'll freeze the fifth one.

I named my new halloween dragons:

Devil May Cry

Devils Never Cry

Shall Never Surrender

<3

It was hard for me to come up with names for my pumpkins. They were stuck at the top of my scroll, unnamed, so I gave them some random names and sorted them.

With the new ones, I have just decided. They'll all have the prefix Haunted, except for one female who I'll name Awa, like the keyboardist from Lordi. biggrin.gif

As for my marrows, one is named Orlageddon and even has a description approved already. The others are named Aceon, Sakari and Kyllikki. Sakari is going to be Orlageddon's mate (in reality, it's my true love's voodoo doll keychain's name). Aceon is my original character, and I just stumbled upon the name Kyllikki and liked it.

edited typos. dry.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

So bummed to discover that somebody beat me to getting Lamont Cranston and Margo Lane, heh. Those seemed the perfect names for shadow dragons! But I was absolutely amazed that nobody had taken my next choice, so my frozen female is now officially The Shadow on the Moon at Night, in honor of the song that was stuck in my head on the day she was born. laugh.gif And just for symmetry's sake, my frozen male is now The One Hiding Under Your Stairs.

Still pondering what to call the adults... smile.gif

Great idea! I never thought of naming them after characters in 'The Shadow'! biggrin.gif I've now named my fifth one 'The Shadow Knows.' xd.png

I'm not 100% sure on all the names for mah ghosties, but when I saw that their official breed name was 'Shadow Walker', all I could think of was Walker, Texas Ranger. I may have a Ghost of Norris. Maybe. ;D

Marrows: Scion Of The Corpse God, Lurker In The Ghoul Stars, Eater Of Foulness

Ghosts: The Ghost In The Shell

The first two Marrows are Warhammer 40k references, and the Ghost's is a popular anime.

I called my first one: Hollow Whiner

I called the others the Rotom forms:

Mower Form

Oven Form

Freezer Form

Washer For,

Pumpkin:

Pumpkinstein

Idiot In the Outhouse

Code: lD66t - turning over outhouses used to be a traditional Halloween prank. Read Ghosts I Have Been by Richard Peck which describes an hilarious incident

2 marrows of rather muddy lineage

Blessings Of Darkness

Blessings Of Depravity - only spent a few hours as a gendered hatchling, then *kaboom* an adult while Darkness is still a first stage hatchling

Zombie:

Remnants Of A Mournful Repast

My internet was down on Oct 31st, so no Shadow Walkers. sad.gif

I'm not 100% sure on all the names for mah ghosties, but when I saw that their official breed name was 'Shadow Walker', all I could think of was Walker, Texas Ranger. I may have a Ghost of Norris. Maybe. ;D

I was told there would be no Walker, Texas Ranger/Walking Dead (the zombies are called walkers) crossover fan art because the people Walker kills don't come back.

Darn it! I took Sharp Shadows off the placeholder hatchie for ONE day, maybe less, and someone else grabbed it! ARGH. I am so disappointed. sad.gif

Edited by Kelkelen

hmm. i have ten, their names are Braxin, Lancen, Vexsin, Kaskin, Wixen, Peskin, Flasken, Gypsin, Flexen, and Synthin. :3

These are my current names for my (fogged) Shadow Walkers, though I might change some:

Main de Gloire

Grimorium

Wyght (edit: changed it to"Fantomatique" "Hecate Triodia")

Candlestruck

Lady Grimm

Effroi

Lychway

Edited by god_matter

Mine all have the prefix of 'Ire', (the Shadow Walkers at least), and they are;

Gostly Ire

Vending Ire

Desirable Ire

Removed Ire

And then my last one is Iyre. I may change the suffix, depending on the genders, but they may be placeholders for now. Loving the new Shadow walkers. My Marrows are named iBark, after the code (IKarB), and my other one is named Rimroth. (No one took this? o.0). I named my pumpkin Pumpkin'mon. C=

Edited by Ashes The Second

Pumpkins:

Darling Darling

The Great Pumpkin Delight

Shadow:

Eskimo Kisses (His code is ESK3M. Reminded me of Eskimo as soon as I saw it.)

I still have 7 Shadows unnamed.

I picked pretty random names for my shadow walkers:

Yona d'Haint

Heimerschmidt d'Haint (and)

Pallydia d'Haint

I might try finding more clever named after the other 4 grow up. <3

Halloweeny names:

I was surprised that I got so many Magic names formy SWs. I usually try to keep with the theme the parents have. ^ ^

Shadowwalkers:

Multiverse Drifter, Ethereal Planeswalker, Shadow Planeswalker, Ghostly Haunting

Marrows:

Haunting Marrow, Marrowwind, Toothy Carrion, Hellfire Marrow (son of a hellfire and Ravein Skull from last year)

Zombie:

Do I live or Do I Die

Pumpkins:

S'cary, Plumpy Pie, Flaming Pumpkin, Pie Glitterpants (son of plumpy), Purely Pumpkiny

Zampires:

Aussir HwaRyun Reviver, Killed By Reviver, Fanks A Lot, Death Warmed Over, Peng the Vampire (code p3ng), Bloodstone Black Heart, One AAA (code 1aAa), Ruman Pale, Gravestony, Lori Skull One, Ser'iak Thuwed, Death For Ever

Edited by raistardragon

I finally settled on names for my Shadows:

Sjachi (female)

Shadowboxing (male)

Amara Umbra (female)

Thinly Veiled (female)

Saturninity (female)

The Phantom of the Scroll (male)

I Disappear (male)

Halloweeny names:

I was surprised that I got so many Magic names formy SWs. I usually try to keep with the theme the parents have. ^ ^

Shadowwalkers:

Multiverse Drifter, Ethereal Planeswalker, Shadow Planeswalker, Ghostly Haunting

Those are good names for them.

Names:

Marrows:

-Females: Bone Grim, Callie Maggotbone, Lady Irkalla, Hallow Demon, Lady Black Rose, Lady Ishtar

-Males: Bone Wraith, Lord Feren, Slender Man is Watching

Pumpkins:

-Females: Toil 'n Trouble, Pum'kin Bloom, Majestic Space Duck

-Male(s): Jack 0' Lantern

Shadows:

-Females: Muse of the Fallen

-Males: Forgotten Whisper

Still have quite a few to name. sleep.gif

Zombies:

31 Check the Backseat, 32 Enjoy the Little Things, 2 Double Tap.

Edited by Draco Knight