fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

My two adults are Vulnificus (Male) and Perfringens (Female) And my frozen hatchies are Necroti (Male) and Fascii (Female) ... yes I did name all of them after necrotizing faciitis. My Pumpkin this year is named Hubberd, after a type of Squash. :3 (His mom is named Pummkin and his dad Gourdan.)

I named both the pumpkins I got after their parents - Tykva Kami and Marduk Samhain. The marrows are Eviscerator, Persecutor, Pax Psychosis and Torturer Reptile. Nice vicious-sounding names for them, haha. The breed has quickly become one of my favorites.

I gave my male pumpkin pair random names - Tryzm and Dannien - but my first pair of Marrows are Troian and Tituba. I haven't named the second pair yet.

I named my Marrow "Draco Daemon." (Latin for dragon, archaic spelling of demon)

...I really need to stop naming them before they gender. unsure.gif

Edit: Yep, just as I thought, Draco's a girl... blink.gif

Edited by Mitesla

Named all of mine <3 Somber Morrow, Cruel Fates, Silent Sacrifice, and Wandering Soul. I love them so much. Little secret, thier names are all elements of the poem LOVELESS. Hahahaha, I amuse myself <3

i named mine m myers terror

f krugar terror

e bathory terror

l borden terror

lol i have one more to name, it hasn't gendered yet...i am a horror movie buff and these dragons lend themselves perfectly for my horror geekery

I gave my male pumpkin pair random names - Tryzm and Dannien - but my first pair of Marrows are Troian and Tituba. I haven't named the second pair yet.

Aha! I have named the second pair Spektre and Spirette.

I named mine Mozenwrath (lol >_> Nerd) Raevanwing, Bonespur, ThornMarrow (unknown gender...confusion much?) Marrowghar and Ithaakhar (both frozen)

happy.gif

I usually try to name my dragons with vaguely fantasy-sounding names that fit them, with the odd exception here or there. And because I stopped naming for awhile, I name them now after their first egg. So I have a female named Verteis and a male named Forseltis, both with Albino mates because Albinos just seemed to work well - except that my other male refused the other Albino female so apparently not terribly well. :-D And my last one (a female) has not yet grown up.

I named mine Carrion Vulture, Black Marrow Bone, and Marrowbone. lol. The word Marrow inspires me to make such creative names...xd.png

I'm planning to name my gifted pumpkins with parent names after something in their parents. Would anyone be willing to help? ^^;

Cornacopia of Orange x PalidPygmy, TeenyTinyThumbelina x PunkinAndre, Saeiebe x Xalet, Lina Titch x Kurbis

I name with real words, real phrases or phrases of real words, or relatively short (10 characters or less) fantasy-ish made up names.

So far I've also named:

Scavenger Hunt - a gendered marrow

Begging - a s1 pumpkin, because I think they look like people prostrating themselves to beg :'P

Still working on the rest.

Edited by kadoatie

i have named them (in order on scroll):

black marrows

Gvsgalv'nudanvtiyv - Hidden Kindness

Udalonuhesati - Deceitful

Asgoli'gola - Head Bone (in retrospect i should have switched those two around)

Asginadisdi - Curse

pumpkin

Iya - pumpkin (so creative) rolleyes.gif

Iya'galisdlav - pumpkin Patch

Kayvsequa'gvnaatsvya - Squash Gobbler (there's supposed to be a space between the two a, but i made a boo boo) laugh.gif

Named my Black Marrows in a certain order:

2 Females:

Black Cat Nine Lives

Short Days Long Nights

2 Males:

Better Watch Your Step

Or You're Gonna Die

And the 1 pumpkin I bred from my only pumpkin pair:

Pumpkin Spice EggNog (his parents are Cinnamon EggNog and Gingerbread EggNog).

Edited by LadyBahiya

I named my pumpkin Pumpkin'Prince. My four Marrows are called Bone'Eater (male), Angel'of'Death (female), Grimm'Angel (female) and Reaper'Death (male).

LadyBahiya, reading the names of your dragons makes me want to find my Janet Jackson cd. ^ ^

I wound up with 8 black marrows, goodness - yay AP! At the moment I'm hoping that these last three will gender male (fingers crossed!!!) so I can have four full pairs... if not, I'll just have a whole herd of female marrows, LOL. So far I have Esqueleto (my single male marrow, spanish for skeleton), Huesos Preciosos (Precious Bones in spanish, female), Lady of the Bones, Reina de los Huesos (Queen of the Bones in spanish), and Princesa de los Esqueletos (Princess of the Skeletons in spanish). I'll hopefully be acquiring some second gens next year to freeze as hatchies.

I also picked up two pumpkins, one who has been dubbed Pumpkin Patch Princess, and an as-of-yet unnamed frozen hatchie. xd.png

I have one male pumpkin that I've named Halkin - how imaginative...! dry.gif

I named my two males Vyers (can't believe that's available!) and Vlad Soul.

My females are Lilyth (I wanted Lilith but...) and Vehilda

Yay, I named my marrows finally.

Male - Take Away Corpse

Female - Miss Scavenger

Frozen male - Corpse Raven

Frozen female - Bonejangle

:3

I have Corpse Harvest and Grim Harvest. Both are still ungendered.

And for the pumpkins I have one still unnamed and Halloween's Great Pumpkin