fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

Ive named my pair Prince Altair Marrow and Princess Raven Marrow, and my Pumpkin Candycorn Nam-Boo.

Male Marrow= Strange Alchemy

Female Marrow= Gimme Candy

PB Pumpkin= Something Halloweeny

Pygmy/Pumpkin= Pygmkin Dragon

Still haven't thought up a name for the third Marrow though.

I just named my halloween dragons. I used a few translators to find a family-name for them that sounded cool and I ended up with: Medulla Nigra (Latin for Marrow Black)

then I used behindthename to find male and female names meaning (or containing) black.

So now I have Mervyn, Kali, Chernobog and Sable Medulla Nigra

a nice little family tongue.gif

I have 3 Black Marrows. I named them:

Howling Ghast

Screaming Ghast

Crying Ghast

All after the eerie noises Ghasts make from the new Minecraft update.

I finally got around to naming 3 of my marrows last night. biggrin.gif I named them...

Vicious Power

Evil Desires

Demonic Dischord

I already have a name thought up for the one I plan to freeze. Just waiting for the hatchie ahead of it to gender.

I've been naming dragons after European place names lately, so I named my two Marrows Wolfgantzen and Wolfisheim. The chewing-bones thing sounded kind of wolfish to me.

my male is Bucisto(butcher in esperanto) and female is Legenar(leprosy in euskara)

Edited by sroo

My two soon-to-be adults are named Muertos and Bonedragon. Not very original, but I'm surprised they weren't taken :3

I named my two "Carrion Feast" and "Cadaver Hunter". I thought those were rather appropriate. hehe.

My marrows aren't named yet, but my new frozen pumpkin hatchies are Baby Girl Pumpkin and Pumpkin Popsicle PB. ^^

I could have done a better job with this year's Halloween dragons, but oh well; what can you do? tongue.gif

My Black Marrows are:

Carrioncrow (female, frozen)

Hellgar (male)

Barujiina (female)

Marrowmaw (male)

And this year's Pumpkins are:

Vandort (male)

Everglot (female)

Gutknecht (male)

Pokémon and the movie Corpse Bride inspired a few of these.

I named mine Morticia and Gomez Beetlebone, respectively. Because come on, disgusting and creepy, yet devoted parents and mates? That practically screams Addams. But given that Addams was taken.. xd.png I made up my own surname, mixing in a bit of the Ghost with the Most as I went.

I have yet to decide which Addams I want to name my frozen hatchie after.

The Pumpkins I bred this year are named

Jacky of the Lantern (female), very creative I know rolleyes.gif

Naturgeist (male), which is German for nature sprite

My Black Marrows are

Ghostfacer (male)

The Real Ghostbuster (male)

Something Really Wicked (female)

Fallen Idol (female)

/ edit for spelling

Edited by Felischia

Male Pumpkin dragon: "Spirit of the Halloween Pumpkins"

Male marrows: "Gift of the Undead" and "King Bones"

Female Marrows: "Deceased Queen" and "Rotting Memory"

Yes, the names can be rather long. xd.png

Finally named my last two (thank God at least one of them gendered male):

The Devourer King

The Ravager Queen

Am naming them out of a book series I just rediscovered. Of course, it has been out for more than 8 years now so most of the names are taken, but I'm just adding a little here and there to make them work.

So far we've got Raksha Huntress and Ash Harmen-Redfern. I'm sure the vampire would have wanted to honor his Harmen Witch kin if hypenating names had been popular back when he died.

my males are: Black Carnage and Black Affliction.

and my females are: Ebony Marrow and Dusk Marrow.

holiday dragons are so hard to think of names for...'cuz you don't want to mess them up. xd.png

My pair of Black Marrows follow the same naming conventions as the majority of my other dragons; they are named after towns/cities of the world.

My male is Warsaw and my female is Lisbon; the capital cities of Poland and Portugal, respectively. C:

I can't believe those names weren't taken LOL!

Edited by herduleik

Warsaw wasn't taken? Ohh, lucky find =)

My trio are Surgeon, Ambulance, and Chilblains. Wasn't aiming for a theme, but in reverse order I guess you could say they create a story. They can hang out with my Vine, Gangrene.

I was really lucky to snag one off the AP a few hours ago. ^.^ I at least have one. I influenced it male... males look cool. No idea what I'll name it yet.

My male is called Dyabolos and my female Sanhalla.

The other two don`t gender yet so they don`t have names at the moment.

My first two marrows are Delepitorae (female) and I love this name, and Sarakmyal (male). They both have demons names.

The other two are still unnamed, waiting to gender ^-^

I got some interesting codes on mine, so the ones I influenced male I am planning to call "Eggbert" (I wonder if I'm going to have a badly-named dragon every holiday) and "Gollum".

I'm not so sure about the ones I influenced female - one of them has "ded" in their code, so probably something like "Death" (although "Death of Clementine" does sound a bit apocalyptic, maybe I could make her an outcast xd.png), and the other I will probably call "Bones".

Of course they will all have the "Clementine" suffix (somehow I think they wouldn't really fit in with the Deirwater tribe).