Crisis

American Politics

19 hours ago, trystan said:

ok, question: i follow this topic, and get replies emailed to me.  when i clicked on the email link that says "Go to this Post" - but the reply isn't here... has that post been hidden or deleted?

'cause it was a really good point (a little lot sarcastic too.)

Hidden. Because I realized I was in the wrong thread somehow. It seemed more fitting for the covid discussion thread...

(At least I think you're referring to my post. It sure was very sarcastic.)

American politics are a complete mess under Trump and his horrid administration.

If you are an American, like me, and can vote for this person in November, you are a heartless follower robot.

Just my opinion. Answering no questions.

2 minutes ago, Bigbite said:

If you are an American, like me, and can vote for this person in November, you are a heartless follower robot.

I consider the fanatical followers of Mr.Trump as members of a death cult. I really hope for the good people in the US that they will manage to cast their vote and get it counted properly so that you will get some sanity back at the helm of your country in November.

6 minutes ago, Astreya said:

I consider the fanatical followers of Mr.Trump as members of a death cult. I really hope for the good people in the US that they will manage to cast their vote and get it counted properly so that you will get some sanity back at the helm of your country in November.

Thank you. I too believe Trump's followers are a fanatical cult, willing to follow any tyrant who could lead them anywhere, including their death.

I believe in the power of the vote and prayer.