Crisis

American Politics

>_>

<_<

I really probably should't find this hysterical, but I'm in love with the #RomneyDeathRally thing going on on Twitter.

Maybe just because I find dark things amusing, but oh man I'm having too much fun reading the tweets.

(Basically, it's people tweeting as if they're witnessing a fictional rally in which Romney calls upon Dark Powers to help him win the election. A lot of 'em read like somethin' you'd find in the Book of Revelation. Lots of disturbing stuff, but man I'm just laughing so hard at some of them.)

Edited by KageSora

Oh, man. These people. These people. I can't even. Dying. xd.png

"Life begins at conception," a blood-drenched Coulter screams while her ovipositer implants eggs in oblivious onlookers.

(And now I'm imagining Ann Coulter as a facehugger, which is an image I could have gone my entire life without envisioning. #plzsendbrainbleach)

Edited by LascielsShadow

>_>

dry.gif

I really probably should't find this hysterical, but I'm in love with the #RomneyDeathRally thing going on on Twitter.

Why did I look?!?

Now I'll never get to sleep.

30-minute wait for the Porta Potty at #RomneyDeathRally, and then there's a toilet paper fee? These are, indeed, the end times!

Bwahahahahah!

>_>

dry.gif

Maybe just because I find dark things amusing, but oh man I'm having too much fun reading the tweets.

(Basically, it's people tweeting as if they're witnessing a fictional rally in which Romney calls upon Dark Powers to help him win the election. A lot of 'em read like somethin' you'd find in the Book of Revelation. Lots of disturbing stuff, but man I'm just laughing so hard at some of them.)

Omg why'd I go in there? -lol-

"ONCE AGAIN LIBERAL MEDIA TELL LIES ABOUT MITT. SKULL "MOUNTAIN" ONLY SMALL SKULL PILE. NO "CACKLING," ONLY OMINOUS CHUCKLE #RomneyDeathRally"

^That is still my favorite. xd.png

"ONCE AGAIN LIBERAL MEDIA TELL LIES ABOUT MITT. SKULL "MOUNTAIN" ONLY SMALL SKULL PILE. NO "CACKLING," ONLY OMINOUS CHUCKLE #RomneyDeathRally"

^That is still my favorite. xd.png

Mine, too. I'm liking the Lovecraftian ones, as well, but that one is the best.

Also; someone just made me think about Newt Gingrich's penis for an entire second. Can I sue for emotional distress?

Here I am, following this on twitter, instead of studying for exams. I have to straighten my priorities.

Lovecraftian ones are made of some awe inspiring stuff.

Also:

Screaming women are pushed by henchmen toward the vat filled with spinning puree razors. "Fill the Binders!" is the cry.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Oh dear! That sounds pretty fun to read, actually. Can you PM me a link? I don't know how Twitter works.

Romney...he's just not the kind of president I want.

So I just voted. What they really need to put on those I Voted stickers is "I woke up at 5AM and stood in line in the cold to vote and all I got was this stupid sticker".

So I just voted. What they really need to put on those I Voted stickers is "I woke up at 5AM and stood in line in the cold to vote and all I got was this stupid sticker".

With all the people begging you to vote and knocking on the door, I have an idea. Make a sign that you can hold up to let them read saying:

1) I've already voted.

2) Get the hell off my property.

3) My vote is none of your business anyway.

Those people with their clipboards are so annoying. Grrr.

With all the people begging you to vote and knocking on the door, I have an idea. Make a sign that you can hold up to let them read saying:

1) I've already voted.

2) Get the hell off my property.

3) My vote is none of your business anyway.

Those people with their clipboards are so annoying. Grrr.

I'm so glad we don't get those out where we live. Living in the boonies with a 7 foot fence around the property comes in handy.

First - You are awesome!

Second - Untrue! Businesses like Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, White Castle, and many others offer deals and freebies for folks who show their "I voted sticker". Just type "voter freebie" and your city into google and see what comes up.

Also, the voting sticker gives you the right to complain loudly about the government and ignore everyone who has no sticker...it's in the small print of the Constitution! biggrin.gif

I'm so glad we don't get those out where we live. Living in the boonies with a 7 foot fence around the property comes in handy.

So it would, so it would. smile.gif

First - You are awesome!

Second - Untrue! Businesses like Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, White Castle, and many others offer deals and freebies for folks who show their "I voted sticker". Just type "voter freebie" and your city into google and see what comes up.

Also, the voting sticker gives you the right to complain loudly about the government and ignore everyone who has no sticker...it's in the small print of the Constitution! biggrin.gif

smile.gif Do they? I usually just stay home and be grumpy. That's cool then.

And at the very least it's reassurance that all those obnoxious political advertisements on TV will be mostly gone after today. By the time October rolls around we end up muting them all.

smile.gif Do they? I usually just stay home and be grumpy. That's cool then.

xd.png hey, wouldn't you know it? I do that myself. No point in being boisterous on an election day, IMO.

xd.png hey, wouldn't you know it? I do that myself. No point in being boisterous on an election day, IMO.

Except to celebrate that it's finally over!

Except to celebrate that it's finally over!

Here's my way of celebrating the end of that madness: make chocolate milk, gorge on candy, and watch my favorite TV shows.

For the Libertarians:

In an article here, Johnson talks about his plans for using social media to keep building momentum to the next election.

Also worth noting, it does look as if he will get enough votes in some states to potentially affect the outcomes. In a CNN Ohio poll that included more than just the top two candidates, Johnson could take 5%, and I believe it was as much as 4% in Colorado.

In Ohio that's a problem for Romney, but in Colorado those percentage points could cost Obama. Either way, having an impact on the race is what Johnson is hoping for to spark interest and debate in third parties that can hopefully be channeled into more official recognition next election. And it looks like that may very well be what happens.

I'm short on time this morning, so I cannot respond to previous posts right now, but I did want to drop off a couple of links from TheBlaze.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-black-...n-philadelphia/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/penn-judge...ed-out-by-dems/

I did attempt a quick search of these stories elsewhere (they were on Fox, but I know how you folks treat them), with no luck (tried CNN and ABC, nothing and a google search on the Black Panther one and all I got was mostly 08 stuff...and a tweet that they are supposedly haunting the Ohio polls as well).

"I can be slain by no man," Romney bellows, breath of rot and sulfur. Hillary Clinton raises her sword. "I am no man!"#RomneyDeathRally

OMG. |D

Like I may have hinted earlier, I hope Obama wins. As a foreigner, I, too, am scared by the idea of a Romney presidency.

Guise I'm scarrrrred ;n; I dun want Romney to win, he's a jerk. He doesn't think I have a family!

censorkip.gif***

Guise I'm scarrrrred ;n; I dun want Romney to win, he's a jerk. He doesn't think I have a family!

censorkip.gif***

While it's been heavily contested by conservatives, and I do wonder a bit what effect voter suppression attempts might have on the numbers, heading over and scoping out Nate Silver's 538 Blog might make you feel better. smile.gif

For the Libertarians:

In an article here, Johnson talks about his plans for using social media to keep building momentum to the next election.

Also worth noting, it does look as if he will get enough votes in some states to potentially affect the outcomes. In a CNN Ohio poll that included more than just the top two candidates, Johnson could take 5%, and I believe it was as much as 4% in Colorado.

In Ohio that's a problem for Romney, but in Colorado those percentage points could cost Obama. Either way, having an impact on the race is what Johnson is hoping for to spark interest and debate in third parties that can hopefully be channeled into more official recognition next election. And it looks like that may very well be what happens.

we can all hope that this will happen tbh. its time that incumbancies had to fight for their seats and that everyone on the ballot for President got the same coverage. it was sickening to see Johnson (who was on almost all the ballots) and Stien be denied a place in the Debates.

especially as the Dems and Reps are bascially two sides of the same coin.

those of us who listen to talk radio need to start pressuring the hosts to get off the two party wagon imo

I have to admit that I find the name of that twitter account distrubing (no I will not click it). I bet you...if someone made a similar account with Obama's name there the cries of 'racism' would be heard all over the country.

Anyway, I just got home from some errands: I haven't continued my research yet, but TheBlaze has a dedicated page on voter fraud alligations now for this election:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reports-of...update-all-day/

*heads off to try to look into these alligations more*

Well...When Halo 4 comes in...I may end up being 'distracted' (don't worry, I already voted during early voting...though I do worry about gamers that will make that game a priority over their voting duties). So...feel free to look into it yourselves....

Edit: Found this on ABCnews, it backs up one of the links I posted earlier about Dems keeping Rep inspectors out: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/legal-battle...ory?id=17653589

Edited by Slaskia