toxicneon

A Song of Ice & Fire series

I always imagine Tyrion as Danny's future Hand. Or treasurer, if Mormont gets that position.

Oh please make one of these come true.

One of the reasons I like Tyrion so much is that (from what I have seen in the TV show) he actually gives a damn about the people. He's not just in it for whatever power he can grab for himself and whatever power he does have he uses to help others.

Danny also cares about those she rules over. If she wants to be a good queen (meaning she does what is best for her people) she could do a lot worse than have Tyrion help her.

Oh please make one of these come true.

One of the reasons I like Tyrion so much is that (from what I have seen in the TV show) he actually gives a damn about the people. He's not just in it for whatever power he can grab for himself and whatever power he does have he uses to help others.

Danny also cares about those she rules over. If she wants to be a good queen (meaning she does what is best for her people) she could do a lot worse than have Tyrion help her.

It's even more prevalent in the books. The biggest part of his motivation when it comes to defending King's Landing is that he actually cares about people. More then anyone else anyways. It's just sad to see that nobody gets it and everybody thinks that he's the worst Lannister.

Doesn't Tyrion have a dream of riding a dragon? If he hooks up with Danny that might just come true xd.png

Doesn't Tyrion have a dream of riding a dragon? If he hooks up with Danny that might just come true xd.png

Yes he does have a dream. Have you read all of the books? I don't want to leave any spoilers xd.png

I haven't read any yet.

The wait between the Harry Potter books nearly killed me, so I don't want to get started on ASOIAF until they are all out. I'm a latecomer to the series anyway (hadn't heard of it until the TV series), so it won't matter if I read them all at once. Hopefully there will be a box set or something.

I haven't read any yet.

The wait between the Harry Potter books nearly killed me, so I don't want to get started on ASOIAF until they are all out. I'm a latecomer to the series anyway (hadn't heard of it until the TV series), so it won't matter if I read them all at once. Hopefully there will be a box set or something.

I know that feeling biggrin.gif But I think that reading them and participating in the fandom is enough to fill in the wait time. I'll stop spoiling you, then xd.png

It's okay. I keep sneaking to Wikipedia and checking things out anyway lol.

When it comes to some books, it seriously takes some major willpower not to luck at the last few pages xd.png

Anyways, look what I've found. At first I've thought that that's where Martin pulled the name from, but it's just a coincidence xd.png

Anyways, what do you guys think is happening with Jon right now?

I think (and hope) he's alive. Again I've only really got the TV show to go off here, but I quite like him smile.gif

When it comes to some books, it seriously takes some major willpower not to luck at the last few pages xd.png

Anyways, look what I've found. At first I've thought that that's where Martin pulled the name from, but it's just a coincidence xd.png

(SPOILERS)

I think he's a warg and thus will be locked in Ghost's body,as his own is dead, same as with the warg (whose name I forgot) at the beginning of the last book.

To be honest, I didn't like him very much, so I'm fine it he just died completely.

I wouldn't be surprised if Melisandre turned out to be the Thoros of Myr to Jon's Berric Dondarrion. There must be some reason she keeps seeing him in the fire.

Though him being stuck in Ghost's body would be awesome.

Nighthowler to confirm you are right about what Jon is, Varamyr SixSkins confirms it, he was also the one died at the beginning of the (fifth?) book. It seems (spoilers) all the Stark children potentially are.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Melisandre brought him back.

Yep, he's a warg, as are Arya and Bran, possibly Rickon since his wolf reacted at his moods.

Sooo, am I the only one that kinda hopes Jon rises and we get a zombie perspective? Insane, but still awesome xd.png

Nighthowler to confirm you are right about what Jon is, Varamyr SixSkins confirms it, he was also the one died at the beginning of the (fifth?) book. It seems (spoilers) all the Stark children potentially are.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Melisandre brought him back.

That was actually my writing being clumsy xd.png

I meant to say--> I think, since he's... and so on, but I must have been hungry as I ate the "since" xd.png *fail*

Edit;

Yup, wouldn't be too surprised myself if Melissandre was able to resurrect him, but he'd still be kind of a zombie, right? I mean, Catelyn and Berric Dondarrion were pretty much vengeful walking corpses (which considering what the Others do to the dead, and considering this is supposed to be the red God's power, the similarities are kind of creepy).

Edited by DragonNighthowler

^I thought that was the point - you are what you fight. And Beric wasn't that vengeful as he was more stuck in his state of mind when he was killed for the first time. Although, the same could be sad for Kat.

I just finished the third book a few minutes ago.

Well, that was a super surprising ending. blink.gif

Haha I know. I was expecting many things to happen by the end of it, but that definitely wan't one of them xd.png

Did you get through the ending okay though?

I know a lot of people who actually stopped reading because of Storm of Swords, they believed they would be getting a happy ending.

I know a lot of people who actually stopped reading because of Storm of Swords, they believed they would be getting a happy ending.

After the first book I can't believe anyone thought that there would be happy endings to this series.

After the first book I can't believe anyone thought that there would be happy endings to this series.

LOL, this so much.

While the first big death back at A Game of Thrones was stunning and unexpected enough, as the books have been progressing they have become more and more predictable in the way that you just know who is going to die chapters before it happens.

BAHAHAHAHAHA, you're talking to a person who /hates/ happy and predictable endings. It's got me more intrigued than wanting to drop the series. He can do whatever he wants to the Starks and more, and I'll keep reading. As long as he doesn't go through and murder every single one of my favorite characters he'll still have me.

Saw S3Ep1 this morning.

Poor Tyrion! After his conversation with Tywin I just wanted to hug him.