TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Whoo! I can't wait to keep catching. Haven't gotten one thanks to the lag,

How can anyone get the eggs for all the lag. For that matter how can anyone post on the forums for all the lag on here.

Yes, holiday dragons- and judging from the egg, they’re going to be awesome.

Also, both forum and cave have been reduced to a standstill because of the lagmonster. But the, its a holiday, so that was to be expected...

...Is this gonna be around all year or just today and tomorrow? I was really lucky and got one, but still...I'd like to be able to get two...

EDIT: got 2! Yay!! I really don't wanna abandon my punkins, so that's all fer today.

Edited by Snow Plow

Happy Halloween, everyone! I need to do this midnight thing more often, I got 4 of the new eggs within two minutes of their receiving descriptions. smile.gif I never get that lucky, it usually takes me till the noon drop or later to get one.

They're beautiful, BTW, thank you to whomever sprited them!

Does anyone know if the zombification change is started? I just disintegrated a frozen inbred.

How can anyone get the eggs for all the lag. For that matter how can anyone post on the forums for all the lag on here.

@_@ that's the same question I wanna ask.

But even without the lag I have no chance now that I'm on a slow computer.

*sits in a corner* Blaaaaah lagmonster is going crazy, I can barely load a few pages of both the main cave and the forums. Also, my sister's still getting her treats (I finished up mine a while ago).

Managed a 3rd after my pumpkin finally hatched. I want a 4th....will incubate cloud egg but it won't hatch til Halloween night..Haah.. -pokes egg- Come out, please. =.=

::sigh:: Not so much the lag as the full AP - I do wish people would plan this stuff ahead, so they wouldn't be abandoning eggs willy-nilly...

DAMN it! I don't know about anyone else, but the site just went to hell in a handbasket for me. It's taken me 30 minutes just to be able to get onto the forums, and I can NOT get the front page to MOVE. It just sits and sits and sits...It was perfect until the downtime...now, it's stopped dead in the water. Freaking great. >:(

Augh. Lag is aweful!

Darn it. I missed Halloween last year, I've killed four dragons and ALL of them disintegrated. Phooey!

On the good side, I got a crusty egg on my first try! Yay!

why are there three eggs?

Diamorphic adults?

Yeah, there's most likely a male and a female sprite.

Turned an even-gen Thuwed into a Zombie 8D It worked hahahaha I'm so crazy xd.png

I'm going to try for the Halloween eggs later.. Hopefully by then the mob wont be as bad...