TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Bites count, but I have heard the EQ does not.

Also, I was thinking that the requirement for the 93rd treat was having the first 92, as well...it seems that everyone who posted about finding it already had 92, including myself.

Nope. I only have 91, but I have the white orb (thanks to my wonderful catcher, who caught me two halloween eggs).

And, I think that screenshot is simply horrid. How can you do that to event eggs?? When so many of us can't even get one?? (The only reason I have two, is due to a catcher - I tried for close to two hours with no luck.)

Not all, I got my 4 but still hanging around ... *wink* tongue.gif

Erm, mostly I was kidding about the no one can catch thing, hence the tongue.gif but I seem to have been taken too serious.

gratz on your 4. happy.gif

If any of us could catch them, you could request. tongue.gif As it is, I'm about to die from lag. Hopefully the kill java thing works. It literally takes a full minute to refresh the cave, click and egg, and find out I didn't catch it. *headdesk*

aww this make me feel better to know the catchers are having a hard time too [hugs you]

Gyldendrag used "Persistence"

DragCave used "Lag"

Gyldendrag WINS

My connection is miserable and the lag is annoying, but persistence wins. Chuck on some angry music, turn it up and click like a proverbial! Rage against the Lag! ROOOOOOAAAAAR!!!

^so agreeing with you, the site is huge enough for everyone to play <.<

It it? o_O

I don't know about you, but I think it's unreasonable to have to spend 3+ hours to catch an egg.

Just about the time I'd ask for a catcher, I'd catch one myself, so I'm holding off asking. Maybe I'll be faster with some sleep. tongue.gif

Or at least, a new computer. dry.gif

No eggs in cave D:

The lag's are bad ._. They are evil, I said.

Kyoushou just want new eggs(not only I) ;_;

1 out of 5 zombie attempts succeeded (woo!)

Caught 3 of the new eggs

I have 2 pumpkin hatchies and 1 egg that's hatching in a couple hours

AND I just picked up the 93rd collectible (using Chrome; it just randomly appeared; and I've had 92/92 for a couple days).

All in all, a pretty great start to Halloween. Good luck catching, all!

I don't know about you, but I think it's unreasonable to have to spend 3+ hours to catch an egg.

That sounds reasonable to me. I mean, some people spend months trying to get an egg during normal time.

Grawr. Does anyone know if there will be another drop of the new eggs? I have horrid luck with catching eggs from the main cave, unfortunately - I was only able to finally catch two embers yesterday. xd.png Lag seems to have lifted somewhat... hoping for another chance.

*pokes her toes in the ground* ermm is there a chatcher who would help me to catch 2 of the new eggs? pretty please with cream and cherry on top.

Damn, revived successfully -.-

If it had been any other day, I would say grats! but today, so sorry. You have my sympathies. laugh.gif

omg i cant get the eggs!!!!! even if i click em like a ninja i cant get em sad.gif either its dc's fault or my internet is horrible

That sounds reasonable to me. I mean, some people spend months trying to get an egg during normal time.

But those are rare eggs aren't they?

Aren't Holiday drops a special something for everyone, and not exclusive for those who are lucky or have good connection?

I think I'm officially done here....

Found all 92/93 tricks and treats

caught I don't know how many pumpkin eggs, gave away two, kept four,and a friend is holding on to a PB fifth.

Made one zombie, caught four new eggs, caught three more for the same friend,and made a "widow" magi have a vampire for a child...and got some fun screen shots in the process.

I'm kinda tired now ._.

*decorates top of scroll with gravestones and and a zombie*

Gah!!!!!! Shouldn't those who already had 2 stop hunting new egg?!

I'm sorry I just want to let it out~ it's people's right to catch as many as they like dry.gif

Sigh...0/5 zombies and there seems to be a lot of lag in the cave. Hopefully I'll get my chance at the pretties.

But those are rare eggs aren't they?

Aren't Holiday drops a special something for everyone, and not exclusive for those who are lucky or have good connection?

Event eggs in DC has always been very stressful. I've been around for too long and I know how it feels.