TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

So the Doc Scratch orb is just a late addition then?

One specifically for the Halloween nights?

Which ones are you referring to? The one in my siggy is nowhere near finished yet..

They aren't yet? I thought they were. Anyway yes... those. They are made of hot pretty and I want four of them.... at least.

Well... I'm sure we'll get a spectacular death's head dragon (or something) for this year.

I don't remember this from last year, but when you try for Zombies they'll automatically turn after killed, if at all, right?

you kill the dragon, go back to the actions page, and attempt to "revive" them.

they will either be fully revived, become zombies, or stay dead.

Wasn't aware that EQ doesn't count toward the kill slots. You learn something new every day. Since I don't have a pebble dragon, I've never used the feature. And it's looking like I will never have one of the new ones, either at the moment. rolleyes.gif

RAWR

I wish I could be logged in on FF and Chrome at the same time...

I turned off images and and Java and still can't catch anything. I think this is the first time I have tried this hard for this long without getting one single egg. I don't know how people are getting 4 or 5 or 6. blink.gif It is late and tomorrow I have a long day ahead of me. I will probably not get another chance at these, but I cannot stay up any longer either.

Good luck to everyone and Happy Halloween!

I don't remember this from last year, but when you try for Zombies they'll automatically turn after killed, if at all, right?

No, you have to try to revive them after that.

Yes, they can. So can Pygmys and Draks.

Oh okay thanks. I wasn't totally sure as with how they can't be bit or anything.

Snap me down, this thread is flipping through pages faster than I can refresh =P

Since the general unhappiness over the lag seems pretty prevalent, I'll drop in for something else!

The dark crust covering the egg makes me think of dried blood. Coupled with the gash, I almost want to say it'll be a were-dragon of some sort. Still mulling over other predictions, but that's the best I got so far!

I must admit, I'm more than disappointed in not successfully reviving a zombie too =( Had a great name, personality, breed picked out for him and everything.

Well thanks to two very Impressive Catchers I have four eggs... I shall love them for ever and send good Karma's to the Catchers.

I was just thinking... Wouldnt it be awesome if new releses like this had serial codes? Like to know who caught the first dragon and who caught the last? I unno... Im just elated I got the new holiday.... Happy Holloween everyone and good night!!!

Anyway, I hate to ask... may I request a catcher please?

Well, as Draketeeth said, none of us can catch them. All the people who could got their four and went to bed.

I think that's all of them.

Also, how the heck are you people getting so many of these?

I don't really know. I was surprised when I noticed that I had all 92, I didn't realized I caught so many xd.png

you kill the dragon, go back to the actions page, and attempt to "revive" them.

they will either be fully revived, become zombies, or stay dead.

Ah ok, merci beaucoup!

Sweet...I was able to change a vampire hatchling into a ZOMBIE. I have two adult Zombies already so I am happy with the little fellow.

Are the eggs gone until the top of the hour now?

No they drop every 5mins. The big drop is at the top of the hour. The 5mins go really fast though since there's only 3 eggs.

blink.gif I thought there were only 92 treats? I just caught another one...What the?

There are more? blink.gifdry.gif

That's what I thought too but then there's speck about if you got all of them then you can get the last one.

But I also saw someone mention a 94th but I didn't see anything after that statement. They might not know how to count?. idk

I have all 5 zombies (4 from last year, 1 from this year), 3 new eggs, 2 pumpkin hatchlings to complete my set, and 93 treats. Yay for DC Halloween!

Well, as Draketeeth said, none of us can catch them. All the people who could got their four and went to bed.

Not all, I got my 4 but still hanging around ... *wink* tongue.gif

They aren't yet? I thought they were. Anyway yes... those. They are made of hot pretty and I want four of them.... at least.

Well... I'm sure we'll get a spectacular death's head dragon (or something) for this year.

xd.png That's what I'm hearing around those onsite and offsite so we'll see when the sprite mode kicks back in..

that's absolutely not true

there are many of us lurking

i'm trying to catch a few for someone right now, because they asked on this thread

there is no harm in asking, the worst that can happen is that nobody will respond.

The dark crust covering the egg makes me think of dried blood. Coupled with the gash, I almost want to say it'll be a were-dragon of some sort. Still mulling over other predictions, but that's the best I got so far!

I hope you're right.

Were-dragons would rule. Something nice and scary-like for halloween ^^

Edited by Kari Mustang

...I'm gone for an entire summer, and it seems that things are still the same. People still whining about hoarders, people still killing holiday eggs... Can't we all just play our own way, and let others do whatever the heck they want?

^so agreeing with you, the site is huge enough for everyone to play <.<

so far 93 treats, three new eggs, one pumpkin and one adult Zombie on my first halloween, trying for a fourth egg. So far, so good.

Yay! Got three of the new eggs within one hour. Now I'm off the page to save you my F5-ing wink.gif Good luck everyone!

For those of you looking for the lightning orb: Wasn't it that Java has to be enabled for T&T?