TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yeah..thanks for the eggs and Trick and Treat and everything...smile.gif Can't wait for my eggs to hatch...

@Ready: did you make that banner?

user posted image

Loving it..

I had a very nice person grab 2 Halloween eggs for me. I only have 1 pink and it's male. Most of the eggs I have gotten in the last several months turn out to mostly be males. My one 2009 Halloween is male also, so am hopping for one male and one female this year.

I'm glad TJ put out six Halloween eggs for the last few hours. I didn't try for any more than the two that had been caught for me, because I felt that others should get the chance to get at least one.

I did manage to get 84 of the 94 ToT's in about 24 hours. I was catching those up until the last minute.

Now I remember what those hatchies remind me of!

Kiwimon!

LOLWUT

<3

/somewhere laughing her head off

I am not a digimon fan but you have just made me imagine a pokemon that resembles a de-feathred kiwi. xd.png

Edited by seiss

Now I remember what those hatchies remind me of!

Kiwimon!

They remind me more of Velgremon smile.gif .

I'm glad TJ put out six Halloween eggs for the last few hours. I didn't try for any more than the two that had been caught for me, because I felt that others should get the chance to get at least one.

There were 6 at a time at the entrance? That is nice! Wish I'd known, guess I'd gone to bed by then (European time). Ah well, the more dragons the more chance someone drops one! (heads back over to the AP...)

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters for all the beautiful treats and eggs. While I did not get one of the new eggs, I did finally get my first pumpkin, biggrin.gif all of the treats, biggrin.gif and I assume I will have some of the 2010 eggs farther down the road. I am looking at my dragons long term, and thinking I will be much better situated next year to pick up whatever I missed this year. It has been wonderful fun, (including the massive Lagmonster battle!) and I am looking forward to the next egg drop. The new babies look amazing, and I wish all good luck with their babies, Vamps, Zombies, Pumpkins and 2010! biggrin.gif

yayz! I got 72 sprites! I'm happy! but I'm wondering why the pumpkin doesn't show up on my scrolll...instead it says trick or treat 2010 without a picture xd.png

LOLWUT

<3

/somewhere laughing her head off

I am not a digimon fan but you have just made me imagine a pokemon that resembles a de-feathred kiwi. xd.png

This: (is Kiwimon)

user posted image

Edited by Juzz

Please, I beg you, not pokemons! Please! xd.pngxd.png

They're from Digimon wink.gif and for the lulz : DC was a Pokemonsite at the beginning .

Velgremon :

user posted image

There were 6 at a time at the entrance? That is nice! Wish I'd known, guess I'd gone to bed by then (European time). Ah well, the more dragons the more chance someone drops one! (heads back over to the AP...)

Yes... That was the case...

user posted image

They're from Digimon wink.gif and for the lulz : DC was a Pokemonsite at the beginning .

Really? : D now thats some interresting fact.

yayz! I got 72 sprites! I'm happy! but I'm wondering why the pumpkin doesn't show up on my scrolll...instead it says trick or treat 2010 without a picture xd.png

I have the same, with the pumpkin.

Someone said it's a problem that's being worked on; I hope that's true, I really want a little pumpkin there instead of the text link.

Really? : D  now thats some interresting fact.

Yep, there was also a Pokemon Night one day, TJ did this just for fun ^^ .... sadly that I missed it X3 !

Edited by Shichibi

Velgremon :

user posted image

Really? But honestly, it was Pokemon which drove me here. (long story)

Yep, there was also a Pokemon Night one day, TJ did this just for fun ^^ .... sadly that I missed it X3 !

I've heard of that... What exactly happened in Pokemon Night?

Sounds fun, but I bet there would be some copy right problem...

As far as I know, that is why TJ created DC and closed it as a Pokemon site, because of the copyright problems back then .

But now, there are tons of sites, which are using the gifs and images of Pokemon lol ^^ .

Velgremon :

user posted image

That's not true.

Yes, there was a Pokemon night once (and just for lulz), but DC never was an actual Pokemon site, and since the very beginning it was a Dragon site.