TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

WOW There's 6 EGGS on the front page <3

I guess TJ took that "help" topic to heart xd.png

Thanks to the six-egg drops, I managed to get my set! I'm heading off now to prepare to stuff my face with candy.

Thanks TJ and everyone for a fun Dragon Cave Halloween! =D

Haven't got a single one yet ^^

The pages with the get code msg need 30sec and more to load, so no wonder <.<

Hope the drop will last for 3-4 days >_>

If anyone still needs a catcher, feel free to PM me your info. I just got done with my first list of folks, so I'm ready and rarin' to go grab more!

Tj, thank you so much!!! How amazing is to see 2 rows of eggs in the Cave!!!

This is a never seen thing, I hope all my friends can get their dragons biggrin.gif

hugs!! Thank you!!!

and thanks to amazing friends!! Demona3, you rock!!! Hugs!!!!

Be well smile.gif

Great Big Thankses go to the most worthy Skauble for catching me three new Halloween eggs! It wouldn't have happened without you!! Thank you thank you! cool.gifbiggrin.gif

hey I find it pretty awesome, that TJ put up 2 rows =D has this ever happened before?! sure, double the amount of ppl catching, but mighn't they have been there anyway...? with just 3 eggs to catch? nice try for a solution^^ good luck to the rest of you :<

i wish there was a way dragoncave could like filter out those who have atleast got one egg. i have been trying for several and got ZERO! i am about ready to give up hope ):

I'm going to try to get as many as I can.

..Anyways, I already promised somebody one if I caught two X3

1 Pumpkin Egg (now hacthed)

94 Trick or Treats

1 Zombie (out of four attempts)

2 Halloween Eggs (thanks to somebody who caught them for me)

I did try... Spent the majority of the day trying to catch eggs with no success. Thanks to all the people offering to catch eggs, I don't know how you do it so good... (=.=)

But yeah, there's three stages to this:

1. Excitement at the new eggs

2. Frustration and impatience

3. More excitement once acheiveing them

Whoo! Just counted them up-- 62 eggs caught today, between me and my boyfriend: 7 for ourselves, 55 for others. I have to go now, so happy hunting and good luck everyone!

Edited by TPishek

Is the double row of eggs (SIX) really intended?

If it is. its not helping i think, everything seems to have double instantly - including the number of users from 400+ to 900+.. . Trying to help someone catch and going goo-goo eyed! Lol biggrin.gif

My catcher got me three. I had another type of egg already, and I didn't expect more than 2 of the Holiday eggs, so yay! Thankies to the wonderful catcher!

Does anyone know if the trick/treats will be available tomorrow? sad.gif 'cause there's no way I can get them all today.

If anyone needs a catcher pm me ^^ I am willing to help ya out.

Is there any people who are willing to help me?I'm trying for 5 hours(maybe more)to get that new egg from today but it's almost impossible,at least with my net connection...I was thinking about getting 3 new eggs but i can't get even one so i hope someone else could ^^

Please help =)

I can attempt to catch eggs for a person or two. I'll be around for about another hour. PM me if you need a catcher!