TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

It's still impossible for me to get any, the lag is horrible and I keep missing.

Now the question becomes: Does the double row signify a doubling in the number of eggs dropped, or merely a doubling in the rate of dropping?

HMMMMMM

Do you have another link to your fifth element lineage? I thought it would be interesting to see but every time i click on it, it doesn't work.

Here wink.gif

user posted image

[img=http://www.amaroth.net/images/hallowlag.gif]

Wow, thanks muchly! Cx

Love the number of users viewing the page. I feel so sorry for the amount of stress on the server, but I can't donate monies to make it better Dx

Wow, thought caught 4 this morning... bleh. Well, here's me trying to catch eggs on my dad's blackberry torch, LOL.

Made Zombie...Check

Caught New Egg...Check

Helped Other catch new eggs...Check

But now when the number of eggs double and number of people tripled (900+) time to retire and chill for a bit (and eat all the trick or treat candy!!!)

I'm willing to catch for anyone who needs help. :3

(But I'm only going to be here for about half an hour, so I can take maybe 2 or 3 people.)

Over 10 hours of hell to get them, four eggs at last. Words cannot begin to describe how glad and relieved I am that this is finally over for me.

The second stage hatchlings are so wicked! Love them! smile.gif

got all 94 ToT

got 4 new eggs

but this saddened me(x3) You take your blade and stab the dragon, watching the life slowly leave its eyes as it stares at you, wondering why you betrayed it....then disintegration

I have a frozen male hatchie and a male zombie from last year, was hoping for a female this year, but no go. RIP static, purple(old) and purple horse

thanks spriters for new eggs and ToT items and TJ the 6 egg drop is awesome biggrin.gif

TJ, I just wanted to say a thousand thanks for the second row of eggs. For me, it made all the difference int he world.

I got one new egg, two pumpkins, I er-hatched one of my pumpkins, so I'll (hopefully) be able to get three of the Hallotens.

Trick-or-treats is another matter, though--I calculated that it would take me 10.4 hours to collect them all, IF I caught them all immediately when they were available.

...It's four o'clock where I am now. sad.gif Will the candies still be available tomorrow?

1005 people on-line right now, good lord! blink.gif I hope that number will have decreased somewhat in the evening, because I still need to do my zombie attempts (and I personally believe that the slower the website is, the more likely zombie attempts are to fail). *sigh*

yeah I can't catch any either sad.gif I was even hoping to get a pumpkin egg this year too since I missed them last year.

I have no clue why I'm continuing to try. I'm not going to get any eggs, even with the second row. It's taking censorkip.gif long to connect to the damn site and the entire thing is making me just want to burn my scroll.

*sigh*

Plus, I can't seem to make a zombie no matter what the hell I do.

Congrats to everyone who got them though. Anybody want to catch for me?

Hates mah interwebs!

After about 10 hours of trying I've only caught one egg.... and I'm sure that was by accident.

Double rows or not, I think there are no more in my future, especially not with nearly 1000 people trying.

Hates mah slow interwebs!!!!!

i STILL can;t get the eggs. if anyone out there is willing to help me and my fiancee, please pm me. D: