TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Thank God I managed to get 3 eggs...it took 9 hours to do it, but I got them. I took a break for a couple of hours because my nerves were stretched like piano wire because of this hideous lag, only to come back and things are even worse than before! Now the cave itself is down! :/ I don't think that a lot of people are going to remember this as a 'fun' release, more like the DC Halloween strait from hell! And I'm sure there are those that don't even have an egg yet...

OMG! DOUBLE EGG ROWS! ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN??!!

Thanks to that, whatever it is, I managed to get my fill. Yay!

Wow! The lag is all gone for me!!! The cave is as fast as ever, and with the extra row I caught an egg in 60 seconds. AMAZING! I'm happily locked now.

THANK YOU TJ, YOU'RE AMAZING! 8D

Wow the hatchies are too beautiful! <3 a BIG Thank You to Ethril Dragon, she caught me 4 eggies :* a WHAT? double misterious eggs in the cave? a 6 eggs?? sooo awesomee smile.gif

And No. 3, hurray! Caught another Oumpkin from the AP, so no I'm a happy camper with 3 pumpkins and 3 of the new^^

I'm curious if the 6 eggs will be a permanent change or only for today...

Wow 6 eggs to catch. That was really a good decision from TJ! Now all have more changes to get their eggs. Good luck to all! wink.gif

Down for me as well sad.gif

I'd really love to get at least one of these beautiful event eggs.

Do my eyes deceive me!?!

*rubs his eyes*

Ohmigosh!! A second row of Eggs! blink.gifblink.gif

OMG 6 eggs? This isn't just me?? Thanks TJ! 8D You're making us very happy, I'm sure!

Woah!

I return to find 6 eggs on the front page! Never seen that before in the 2 years I've been here.

Thanks TJ! smile.gif

I love DragCave. People are so nice and helpful, I could have never caught these two lovely little eggies on my own! *curses slow internet and lag monster* *cuddles my first ever CB event eggs*

I thought I was going crazy when I saw 6 eggs. BUT IT WAS TRUE! I managed to grab a dark crusty from the bottom row! YAY!. I guess TJ decided that it would be easier for everyone to get one egg this way.

Hopefully the extra row will make all the difference for people. If anyone still needs help though, I can probably catch for people for a while. I've never done it before, but I will be happy to make an effort. PM me if you still need help.

Thank you guys for the 6 egg drop! That really helped! After hours of trying to get eggs I managed to fill up in under a minute and no lag at all! Again, thank you for working hard to make the holiday fun for everyone!

The new line of eggs helped me get two more. So, I'm locked and done hunting. Best of luck to all and Happy Halloween.

Got one last night. After hours of frustration, got two more right in a row just now, probably thanks to the extra egg row. Now, I can have one of each gender, plus one to freeze - I'm happy.