TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Holy freaking Lag...I hate that I coudl not have been on last night, stupid band T.T

Last night was even worse in lag X_X.

Well, I have three two for myself (influenced male and female) and was able to catch one for my sister-in-law but no other luck for my brother who, like my sister-in-law wasn't able to catch one. I would have stopped at two save for the fact I was trying to catch for them. On the brighter side out of my zombie attempts i was able with three kills to create two zombies--one male and one female so that worked well for me.

I've got two and plan on getting two more as soon as I freeze on of my pumpkins.

Sadly though, for the second year in a row, I got no zombies, which I am quite bummed about sad.gif

Geez... I tried the guide on pg 54 but even though it speeds up, for my comp it's still not fast enough.

Anyone know if these will be around for longer than just today?

Is there someone that you can grab 2 eggs for me...? My connection no longer gives for more...

omg! >.< I just saw an egg go through with (messed caps) gdkp .... any WoW player like myself would groan over this but damn it all I missed the egg! *grumbles*

CAN SOMEONE CATCH AT LEAST ONE OR TWO FOR ME???

Instead of begging perhaps you might try being proactive and PMing one of the many kind folks offering to help?

I MUST say that I'm having a rip-roaring day! biggrin.gif

Just had two successful zombifications AND I am only four treats short of the 94! I'll be available in about an hour or so to catch for folks if my good luck holds up (2 people maximum please).

ok is it just me or did the cave just have 6 eggs in it?

Instead of begging perhaps you might try being proactive and PMing one of the many kind folks offering to help?

I have but none have replied back

I think I got one of the eggs from the six drop...I am not sure...O.o

Argh, I am having absolutely no luck with eggs this year. :c

Is there any way anyone might be willing to catch one for me? I'm more than happy to trade for it, if there's anything on my scroll that catches anyone's interest.

I wasn't able to find a "Catcher" thread this year, or I would have asked in there; sorry if I come across as a spammer or a beggar...

I had hit the print screen instead of refresh, there was 6 eggs at once LOL

user posted image

It's been awful this year, never seen anything like it, and this is my 3rd Halloween drop

dittohere too! Maybe pple should start donating againso TJ can get another new server!