TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Very, very OFF TOPIC, I'm very new here and there is something on my scroll (not visible in the signature) that has me confused; would it be okay to ask that one of the more advanced members PM me so I can ask a question?

I don't want to go too OT in here...

If you mean the verbal link at the top - that's a basket glitch and will be sorted.....

I have 46. Half way there!

Is there a full list anywhere? I tried to go through the thread but it grows too fast!

A scorpion at 36 - I hope it doesn't sting. tongue.gif

Very, very OFF TOPIC, I'm very new here and there is something on my scroll (not visible in the signature) that has me confused; would it be okay to ask that one of the more advanced members PM me so I can ask a question?

I don't want to go too OT in here...

There is a Help forum for asking questions. Would be better to go there and ask rather than going off topic here. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=3

45 treats so far... smile.gif Time for some sleep, then the hunt for treats begins again! biggrin.gif Have a great day everyone...!

I just collected my 10th little treat, and I FINALLY managed to snag my first ever pumpkin! biggrin.gif <3

I have 46. Half way there!

Is there a full list anywhere? I tried to go through the thread but it grows too fast!

Check the second post. :3

Just go ahead and ask here. Someone will know.

Thank you very much and I think it's okay, but here is what it was:

I got two eggs of the same type - magi - at exactly the same time from the abandoned eggs, they have nearly identical statistics - give or take maybe 3 to 5 views - but on started to crack, and now has the ready to hatch hole - earlier today, but the other isn't doing anything at all. Though it's not sick, either, I checked that.

So, I don't understand that...

As for solved, the other egg now has started to crack, too, though a good 7 or 8 hours later.

And I still don't understand it, but at least I'm not so concerned anymore.

And sorry if that's a beginner thing - I checked the FAQ, but couldn't find an answer...

70/91

I need a coffee...

Edited by alliana1

Adding more credits now.

There is a Help forum for asking questions. Would be better to go there and ask rather than going off topic here. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showforum=3

I tried that, but I couldn't find the answer there.

Though since it seems okay, maybe I should edit my earlier post...

And got the little horse now. I'd need riding lessons again though. tongue.gif

61/91!! Im getting there. Man I Love Holidays!!! Does anyone have a link to the second post thing there are talking about where they have the Treats listed? I can't find it. tongue.gif

61/91!! Im getting there. Man I Love Holidays!!! Does anyone have a link to the second post thing there are talking about where they have the Treats listed? I can't find it.  tongue.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105108&st=0

Second post of the thread you're in.

But there's also this thread that's locked now:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105170

Edited by icecube

Thank you very much and I think it's okay, but here is what it was:

I got two eggs of the same type - magi - at exactly the same time from the abandoned eggs, they have nearly identical statistics - give or take maybe 3 to 5 views - but on started to crack, and now has the ready to hatch hole - earlier today, but the other isn't doing anything at all. Though it's not sick, either, I checked that.

So, I don't understand that...

As for solved, the other egg now has started to crack, too, though a good 7 or 8 hours later.

And I still don't understand it, but at least I'm not so concerned anymore.

And sorry if that's a beginner thing - I checked the FAQ, but couldn't find an answer...

Every egg cracks/hatches/whatever at different thresholds; it's not a breed-wide thing at all, so don't worry about it. happy.gif Also, it looks like your horse dragon egg is sick, so you might want to fog it (actions-->hide) until it gets better (the "soft" sentence ont he egg's page will disappear).

Keep an eye on your hatchies and eggs during holiday rushes like this; tons of people view stuff on fansites and a lot of little ones end up sick and sometimes dying because of it. Once you have a halloweeny dragon you won't want to lose it to something so preventable! Good luck hunting. happy.gif

How many are you at now?

I'm falling behind sad.gif.

I'm only at 63. I got behind because of sleep. smile.gif

I tried that, but I couldn't find the answer there.

Though since it seems okay, maybe I should edit my earlier post...

And got the little horse now. I'd need riding lessons again though. tongue.gif

Well, I did not mean just reading the FAQs, although it is really good to do that before you ask a question. But you can ask your questions on that forum, too, and people who have a lot of experience and like to help newcomers sort of lurk there looking for questions to answer. Which means you are much more likely to get your questions answered there.

The answer about your eggs is probably just an individual difference in the eggs. There is a lot of variation in the way eggs respond to views, so no two will crack at exactly the same number of views, or the same amount of time left.

And to keep from being totally off topic -- I am up to 47 now, but still waiting for some of my favorites!

Edited by purplehaze