TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

A thought just occurred to me: is there actually any benefit in having them, aside from the satisfaction of having them?

Like, if you collect all, you get some special bonus egg or so? tongue.gif (Wouldn't that be nice?)

It's just like the easter egg hunt so no, there is no bonus, besides keeping the treats.

Question...

Is this a toothbrush? user posted image

I've been squinting at it like mad trying to figure out what it is if it isn't a toothbrush!

But I guess a toothbrush would be needed with all these sweets floating around... tongue.gif

Haha! I'm curious too now because I just got that one.

Question...

Is this a toothbrush? user posted image

I've been squinting at it like mad trying to figure out what it is if it isn't a toothbrush!

But I guess a toothbrush would be needed with all these sweets floating around... tongue.gif

Yes. It is a toothbrush. smile.gif

Oh my goodness, the Almighty One seems to have us all scrambling around the pages

gleefully looking for treats! By my calculations, the next 4 days are going to be totally useless for anything else but DC.....isn't it wonderful?

Yes. It is a toothbrush. smile.gif

Huh! I thought it was a magic wand, but now that you mention it, I can see the toothbrush.

I just keep the main cave page open and refresh every 12 minutes or so. At work, so have to balance work and Trick or Treating and this method works for me...

A scorpion at 36 - I hope it doesn't sting. tongue.gif

Very, very OFF TOPIC, I'm very new here and there is something on my scroll (not visible in the signature) that has me confused; would it be okay to ask that one of the more advanced members PM me so I can ask a question?

I don't want to go too OT in here...

user posted image

Rat skull? (I imagine so given the long incisors.) In any case, the amount of detail and anatomical correct-ness on this one is fantastic. Especially given the size constraints. Kudos to the spriter, and i hope to get this treat soon smile.gif

Wow, I'm impressed. It is indeed a rat skull. :3

A scorpion at 36 - I hope it doesn't sting. tongue.gif

Very, very OFF TOPIC, I'm very new here and there is something on my scroll (not visible in the signature) that has me confused; would it be okay to ask that one of the more advanced members PM me so I can ask a question?

I don't want to go too OT in here...

Just go ahead and ask here. Someone will know.

So far, I'm up to 55, and yes, I guess I need to get a life! laugh.gif My last one is a steaming cup. (Chocolate? Coffee? Both sound good!)

Is this "trick" or "treat", I wonder...user posted image

And what's this?user posted imageuser posted image

Supposed to be a trick. ;3

Chocolate covered honeycomb and a dragon mask made out of candy.