TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I've 38 now. (: Woho. (: This is more fun than the eggs last Easter. (:

I have so much homework, but I'm going to go and catch more treats xd.png I need them all!

Got a yummy slice of pumpkin pie ((and even though I don't like pumpkin pie I would love to take a bit out of this lol))

WB

Anybody seen this guy yet?

user posted image

Jus wondering....

I've got that one. I like it. smile.gif Reminds me of the pumpkin dragons.

I only have 26! I have to get busy!

user posted image<--------- I've been staring at it, and I can't convince my brain that it is a turnip and not a rutabaga. I want scalloped rutabaga now, in the worst way. Hmmm... I could walk to the store, and get one and make that.

Anywho, I think I'll put off breeding one of my pumpkins until Halloween itself, grab 4 of the new Halloween eggs, and breed a pumpkin to fill the fifth slot. That way I can have four pumpkins and four of whatever drops on Halloween(I assume something will, anyway).

Anybody seen this guy yet?

user posted image

Jus wondering....

CUTE OVERLOAD. 8D Squeeeeeeeee! Leetle pumpkin dragie?

Do want the cute little orange dino! And the orange kitty, too. Ah well, they will come for I am determined to have them all! biggrin.gif

I just noticed the pumpkin baskets filling as you get more of the items… cute idea. tongue.gif I still have quite a few left to find. ><

Edited by roughlandingholly

Do want the cute little orange dino! And the orange kitty, too. Ah well, they will come for I am determined to have them all! biggrin.gif

Got the orange kitty but would love to have the orange dino and the red capped mushroom biggrin.gif

Got the orange kitty but would love to have the orange dino and the red capped mushroom biggrin.gif

I have all 3 of those. The kitty is my favorite. smile.gif

Are these found on cave page, abandoned and scroll like the easter eggs were?

Yes. There are 91 of them.

user posted image

Rat skull? (I imagine so given the long incisors.) In any case, the amount of detail and anatomical correct-ness on this one is fantastic. Especially given the size constraints. Kudos to the spriter, and i hope to get this treat soon smile.gif