TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Weee, I'm at 43! ^^ I was reaching over to my laptop and getting an item every 12 minutes during my private Maths class. My teacher must (correctly) think I'm addicted or something. x3

For your Sig.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6398/pumpkinsmall.png]

This Pumpkin dragon is a little presend to you all for Halloween. It is free to use (but please only in the DC Forum). I hope you have fun with it! biggrin.gif

AWESOME!!!

HAHA! Thank you for explaining it, ThatDeadGirl! Sheesh, I'm refreshing with less than a second in-between each time, people are freaking FAST. Wow, geez.

Eeeee, I want candy like this irl! o.o

user posted image

You are welcome I thought it would be a nice idea for Halloween to draw this dragon for all. smile.gif

Now I have 41 items (still soo much to collect). xd.png

For your Sig.

user posted image

This Pumpkin dragon is a little presend to you all for Halloween. It is free to use (but please only in the DC Forum). I hope you have fun with it! biggrin.gif

OMG, so cute! :'D

Huh, I had no idea there were different looking treat containers, mine looks like it's plotting evil things but I've seen a few that have cute little Halloween grins. Does the Halloween Basket change expression, or you get what you get?

Huh, I had no idea there were different looking treat containers, mine looks like it's plotting evil things but I've seen a few that have cute little Halloween grins. Does the Halloween Basket change expression, or you get what you get?

You get what you get, it seems.

Also, cool! user posted imagebiggrin.gif

I have 65 and just noticed that my pumpkin basket is filling up biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

For your Sig.

user posted image

THANKS! I've always wanted to grow pumpkins, but I live in the dead wrong growing zone for them.

At least I can have one in my sig now biggrin.gif

You have the broken 4th basket style. It will be fixed. In the meantime you can use this link to look at your basket:

http://dragcave.net/trickortreat/Kaya_Snow_Princess

Thank you - and Amazon_warrior, too - and I wish I had no other worries here just now. tongue.gif

And I don't have a problem viewing the page, there is a text link that works fine. I was just confused about where that thing should be... >_<

user posted image

I hope nobody intends to give any of these out for Halloween. :-P

They'll be about as popular as my mother with her toothbrushes. rolleyes.gifxd.png

Edited by SolarCat

I have 65 and just noticed that my pumpkin basket is filling up biggrin.giflaugh.gif

So probably changes every 30 treats?

I've only collected a few of the little treats, so I have a long way to go yet. I've been trying to get hold of a pumpkin (I had no luck getting them last year) but I haven't had any luck this year either so far. I really, really hope I'll be able to snag one, at least. Too bad I'm busy writing an essay, so I can't focus completely on egg hunting ><

user posted image

I hope nobody intends to give any of these out for Halloween. :-P

They'll be about as popular as my mother with her toothbrushes. rolleyes.gifxd.png

Aww, why? It's such a pretty turnip! xd.png Personally, I'd love to get a couple...I'd turn them into earrings if they weren't too large. /shameless Harry Potter fan

>>

I've got only 10 D:

NO TIIIIIME! I've got to study, then I'll be gone the day before Halloween... I'll never get them all!

*despairs, even if she knows she's being a drama-llama*

Yup, I think it's every 30! I just got my 60th, and it changed to look like yours.