TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

In what basket?

And got user posted image - a memopad for halloween???

Now I want the little dragon, too.

Your pumpkin basket. It shows some candy inside at 30 treats. Dunno if the changes again after but probably.

Also, paper lantern biggrin.gif .

Edited by icecube

I just got a bloody hatchling on a stick. O.o Creepy...

But this is really great! Especially since we don't go trick-or-treating where I live, this is fun! biggrin.gif

Edited by Spacegirl

Where are you finding these at?! I've only found 3 so far sad.gif

They're all over the site. They appear every 11 minutes on whatever page you're on at the time... just F5 once in a while.

user posted image

user posted image

For your Sig.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6398/pumpkinsmall.png]

This Pumpkin dragon is a little presend to you all for Halloween. It is free to use (but please only in the DC Forum). I hope you have fun with it! biggrin.gif

has anyone seen what's happened to the leetle trees?

At first I thought it was a new leetle thing, but its actually the xmas tree sprites have been changed to halloween tree.

tree code: basx

Anyone else notice that you can start to see stuffs in the basket .gif when you have more items in it? Like the Easter eggs in the basket showed when you had more of them. That's cool. 8D

I just saw that this morning.

33 down, too many to go. Thank you for all the hard work, spriters!

* husband yelling at me for spending too much time on comp, but I need nearly 17 hours on Dc alone!*

Your pumpkin basket. It shows some candy inside at 30 treats. Dunno if the changes again after but probably.

Also, paper lantern biggrin.gif .

I don't have any pumpkin basket anywhere on my scrolls or so...

Is there a particular place to look for it?

woo! 52 down! My favs so far are these guys

user posted imageuser posted image

I never knew Vegimite was considered for Trick-or-treating. I wonder...is it a trick or a treat O.o

user posted image

And what is this?

user posted image

In my absolutely fruitless attempts for the past two hours to snatch a Pumpkin or Vampire eggy, I noticed something, there seem to be two different responses when you miss an egg. o_O Is that normal? Or is it just for me?

I have gotten this one twice:

Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches the egg before you can get to it.

and this one at least a couple dozen times:

Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

Also, more on topic - I have 36 treats now! ^^ These are so awesome!

It should be where you have "2010 Trick or Treating" written above your scroll. Apparently, there's one variation of the basket that has a problem, but TJ will be fixing it soon. Looks like you have that variation!

I love the way the shrunken head and black widow are organized on my scroll.

user posted image

user posted image < I hate spiders.

Even more awesome is the head's code, "ohNO" =) Also, whoever did the dragon fetus in a jar deserves a high five. I dare not ask the methods it took to obtain one...

It should show up at the top of your scroll after you have clicked on some of the little treats.

Whats the limit on pumkin dragons, 4 total?

Anywho I just bred either two or three....It showed 2, then a 3 rd egg popped up, but when I went to keep one, it said "you abandon the other egg" indicating two.....

Aww, halloween ♥

I just logged in and there was a spider, so I clicked it and got my basket. *^c^*

but what's the meaning of these treats?

In my absolutely fruitless attempts for the past two hours to snatch a Pumpkin or Vampire eggy, I noticed something, there seem to be two different responses when you miss an egg. o_O Is that normal? Or is it just for me?

I have gotten this one twice:

and this one at least a couple dozen times:

Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches the egg before you can get to it.

Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

Also, more on topic - I have 36 treats now! ^^ These are so awesome!

"Unfortunately, you are not quick enough, and someone else snatches the egg before you can get to it. " That means you came very close to catching, but just short of it. The other message means you weren't even close. xd.png

Whats the limit on pumkin dragons, 4 total?

Anywho I just bred either two or three....It showed 2, then a 3 rd egg popped up, but when I went to keep one, it said "you abandon the other egg" indicating two.....

There is no limit on how many you can have. Halloween is a hoarding holiday, so keep what you catch.!

And the message when you auto abandon your extras said 1 for each of my multi clutches too. You do only keep 1 egg, no matter what the message says. It's just a mistake.