TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Where do you get the pumpkin baskets?

You just get one on your scroll. The spriters and organisers get special ones; each of us gets a basket and that's where our treats are stored. Someone posted all four baskets (the orange ones) together. Mine is like this: user posted image

You just get one on your scroll. The spriters and organisers get special ones; each of us gets a basket and that's where our treats are stored. Someone posted all four baskets (the orange ones) together. Mine is like this: user posted image

See, that didn't happen for me. All I have is a text link that says "2010 Trick or Treating".

See, that didn't happen for me. All I have is a text link that says "2010 Trick or Treating".

One of the baskets is having issues loading (I'm not sure which and what it's supposed to look like). So that just may be the case with yours.

That's the basket (one of the four) with a glitch. Hold on - TJ is fixing it ! It WILL be there ! (I read that somewhere official...)

Halloween is Sunday, so if a new egg is released, it should be released at midnight, DC time, which is my time...I am making a point of being up at that time, as I would like to be one of the first to snag the egg, if we even get one! smile.gif

Hopefully, my pumpkins will be hatched by then, too, so I can snag 4 new eggs!

36 Treats so far..40+ to go... Oops, 50+ to go...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Just got some little choloate cakes, one of which I'm sure is a little debbie

WB

Anyone else notice that you can start to see stuffs in the basket .gif when you have more items in it? Like the Easter eggs in the basket showed when you had more of them. That's cool. 8D

Anyone else notice that you can start to see stuffs in the basket .gif when you have more items in it? Like the Easter eggs in the basket showed when you had more of them. That's cool. 8D

In what basket?

And got user posted image - a memopad for halloween???

Now I want the little dragon, too.