TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Yeah it's been laggy for me. Caught a full clutch of Pumpkins though, and in all that refreshing I found a bunch of tricks and treats.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this. Super fun!!

Off to find more goodies!!

#22.

user posted image

The longer I look at it, the creepier it gets.

It IS creepy. For no apparent reason. It's just a caramel filled pumpkin candy, but somehow I think it wants to eat my soul. ninja.gif

Is it my browser or is the cave fairly laggy today? I've tried three browsers so far, Chrome, Opera and Firefox, and FF is usually the only one that allows me a chance of grabbing eggs from the AP...not today sad.gif

I think it's laggy for everybody just now, and not only here... I guess halloween has brought a lot of people online who normally aren't, or not for long.

Completely OT question, but an answer would be much appreciated: Is there some beginners' questions place around here? (I checked the Help forum and Breeding already, but can't find what I'm looking for.)

Where are all of the people lurking then, lol... there have been less than 100 in the AP whenever I've been in there (which has been every few seconds for most of the past hour). Normally when there are under 100 people I at least have a chance of getting the goods - today is of course the exception to the rule **sighs**

Completely OT question, but an answer would be much appreciated: Is there some beginners' questions place around here? (I checked the Help forum and Breeding already, but can't find what I'm looking for.)

There is the FAQ and there's also a Mentor thread somewhere around the Site Discussion board. :)

Where are all of the people lurking then, lol... there have been less than 100 in the AP whenever I've been in there (which has been every few seconds for most of the past hour). Normally when there are under 100 people I at least have a chance of getting the goods - today is of course the exception to the rule **sighs**

I don't think you can trust the counters either in the AP or on the main page. Hard to imagine they're right.

There is the FAQ and there's also a Mentor thread somewhere around the Site Discussion board. smile.gif

Thank you.

I checked the FAQ and it wasn't in there, but I'll give the mentor one a try.

Gaaaahhh I can't seem to catch any pumpkin or other special eggies, they all give me a "Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area." message. xd.png I think I'm too slow?

Also I am LOVING the treats found around the site, they are super cute and cool! biggrin.gif Thanks for doing this, it's really fun. ^^

I don't think you can trust the counters either in the AP or on the main page. Hard to imagine they're right.

I'm thinking you're right... maybe this is one of the tricks? wink.gif

Thank you.

I checked the FAQ and it wasn't in there, but I'll give the mentor one a try.

What do you want to know ? there's the Tiny Little Questions thread where you can ask ANYTHING - though occasionally they send you to FAQ anyway... biggrin.gif

Got me a night on a horse and vampire teeth!!

Edited by Berit

Is there any list that contains all kinds of halloween treats? I saw few of them in on of the firsts posts, but it would be awesome to see all smile.gif

I'm not trying to doubt anyone, but how do we know how many there are? Have the spriters/TJ said so? Just out of curiosity. ^^;

We know it is 91 because way back, too many pages to count now, one of the mods said it is 91. There is a blue pumpkin with wings that is a special one only for the spriter of the pumpkin "baskets"...that was also stated way back.