TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I'm just so surprised that there aren't more Pumpkin eggs to be found on the AP. I'd've thought that everyone would dash to breed their little Pumps yesterday, in order to maybe be able to breed on the 4th of November too. But I'm just not seeing that many Pumpkins on the AP. Where did everyone go??? huh.gif

The 4th of November means that the event will end on reset from 3rd to 4th, so there isn't going to be a 2nd breeding chance this year for those who already bred yesterday. I'll be breeding my adult from last year once I've picked up a pair of this year's release, if there is one. :V

Time to breed Pumpkin dragons. I just need one female. I'll abandon any males I get.

I got a Pumpkin dragon and influenced it.

What I don't understand is these event things. Do they just show up every so often, or what? Do you have to hunt for them with them showing up randomly?

Can anyone by chance guess what it is:

user posted image

cool.gif

A choc chip cookie?!

The 4th of November means that the event will end on reset from 3rd to 4th, so there isn't going to be a 2nd breeding chance this year for those who already bred yesterday. I'll be breeding my adult from last year once I've picked up a pair of this year's release, if there is one. :V

Um... reread page 1. They're only breedable until the 1st. So there's no chance of a second breeding no matter what.

But yeah, I have one pumpkin I'm going to breed after I pick up the Halloween release instead of before too; otherwise I'll end up scroll locked.

Edited by Ardath Rekha

Can anyone by chance guess what it is:

user posted image

cool.gif

Choc Chip Cookie ! I only have about 15.... but I shall keep trying. I have a weird green bundle that I have no idea about...

But I still want to know - do they repeat ? Or have I permanently missed the ones I didn't get last night ?

Time to breed Pumpkin dragons. I just need one female. I'll abandon any males I get.

I got a Pumpkin dragon and influenced it.

What I don't understand is these event things. Do they just show up every so often, or what? Do you have to hunt for them with them showing up randomly?

There are 91 treats.

You have until the end of Halloween to catch them.

They appear every 11 to 15 minutes. The timing is different for everyone.

You were around for the Easter event. It;s basically the same thing, but with more to click on and a longer time to do it.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Um... reread page 1. They're only breedable until the 1st. So there's no chance of a second breeding.

Someone wrote something about the fourth. Not that it makes a difference to me personally. :V

Yay, @ #20!

user posted image

I got my first harvest dragon - you know the little pumpkin! Now I only need a second one and the rest of the treats

Someone wrote something about the fourth. Not that it makes a difference to me personally. :V

Yay, @ #20!

user posted image

Just because "someone" wrote "something" doesn't make it true. xd.png

The event ends when Halloween ends (cave time hurr). So pumpkins won't have a second breeding, unless TJ decides to extend it.

Choc Chip Cookie ! I only have about 15.... but I shall keep trying. I have a weird green bundle that I have no idea about...

But I still want to know - do they repeat ? Or have I permanently missed the ones I didn't get last night ?

You'll get the chance to get all 91 of them, they won't disappear.

Just grabbed my 50th item!

And I bred my two adult Pumpkin dragons and got enough eggs to complete my collection!

This is great fun. Major thanks to TJ and the spriters for all their work.

AND PROPS TO THE CODERS, TOO!! I have a pretty good idea of what it takes to code something like this, and I know it wasn't easy.

That's a rotting finger

How lovely ! ohmy.gif Thank you. And thanx jiss99 ! RELIEF !

Good morning time to go collect again. smile.gif so far 49/91 plus trying to catch for my mom's scroll to smile.gif

Isn't TJ the only coder?

/just woke up

Really? That just makes it all the more impressive...

Is it my browser or is the cave fairly laggy today? I've tried three browsers so far, Chrome, Opera and Firefox, and FF is usually the only one that allows me a chance of grabbing eggs from the AP...not today sad.gif

Is it my browser or is the cave fairly laggy today? I've tried three browsers so far, Chrome, Opera and Firefox, and FF is usually the only one that allows me a chance of grabbing eggs from the AP...not today sad.gif

It's laggy. There's 1200+ people on there all going for the same thing just about. Sad but true, there will be lag.