TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Bummer I only got 1 adult harvest so no breeding for me lol.

You can breed pumpkins with non-pumpkins I think?

You can breed pumpkins with non-pumpkins I think?

With Pumpkins or Pygmies.

Trying to catch these pumpkin dragons is a really cram dry.gif Come one people breed those dragons so that we can catch them xd.png

my adult only gave my 2, and i wanted to keep one to breed next year

and the other was promised to my boyfriend since last year cause we tried but couldn't catch him one then

This is my first time doing one of these. I've got a bloody scythe, an apple covered in toffee and a shrunken head thing.

I'm just wondering, where will I usually find them or will I literally have to search all my dragons and stuff like that?

Thanks to anyone who answers biggrin.gif

its timed, if you wait about 20 mins or so, less even, you will find on on the next page you go to.

I bred one of my pair, and got two eggs.

I'm keeping one for next year (at least for now, anyway), and hope the other found a happy home. :-)

I didnt even know when was Halloween last year... this year Im ready for it xd.png *sits and waits*

You'rer just not fast enough. Are you getting the "Can't find the egg you're looking for"? In that case, someone else was faster and snatched it before you could.

I can't catch right now, but if you don't have one by tomorrow, drop me a line. I'll catch a fourth, and trade it to you. ^^

Fair deal. But if you'd like a specific dragon should the trade happen, let me know so I can grab it smile.gif

Thanks for the offer.

Maybe I'm going to try Firefox for this. I still need so many more and DC is blocked at school.

Does anyone know how many little treats total we have?

There are 91 treats.

You have until the end of Halloween to catch them.

They appear every 11 to 15 minutes. The timing is different for everyone.

The little gargoyle just tried to usurp some of my other badges:

user posted image

He says hello to everyone:

user posted image

I'm just so surprised that there aren't more Pumpkin eggs to be found on the AP. I'd've thought that everyone would dash to breed their little Pumps yesterday, in order to maybe be able to breed on the 4th of November too. But I'm just not seeing that many Pumpkins on the AP. Where did everyone go??? huh.gif

And my egg-grabbing abilities on the AP really really really STINKKKK!!! dry.gif

ETA: Looks like I may need help in grabbing the Halloween egg - bummer.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I'm just so surprised that there aren't more Pumpkin eggs to be found on the AP. I'd've thought that everyone would dash to breed their little Pumps yesterday, in order to maybe be able to breed on the 4th of November too. But I'm just not seeing that many Pumpkins on the AP. Where did everyone go??? huh.gif

And my egg-grabbing abilities on the AP really really really STINKKKK!!! dry.gif

I think they're getting snapped up quickly.

Plus people can keep them for Halloween.

I tried to breed my little pumpkin for AP but only got a pygmy. So no help from me, sorry.