TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I got a little tombstone. c:

user posted image

Does anyone know what that little yellow canister-looking thing with the eye is supposed to be?

user posted image My latest.

Well, gotta go. Must be at work for FIVE IN THE MORNING. dry.gif At least I caught eight, plus a pumpkin egg. ^.^;; Happy hunting, everyone.

I got a little tombstone. c:

user posted image

Does anyone know what that little yellow canister-looking thing with the eye is supposed to be?

Post a picture

user posted image My latest.

Well, gotta go. Must be at work for FIVE IN THE MORNING. dry.gif At least I caught eight, plus a pumpkin egg. ^.^;; Happy hunting, everyone.

I think it'll last longer than just tonight cuz with the rumored 91 floating around and people having to sleep/work it can't be shoved into one night.

Dang. How about a Wii?

I don't believe so, since the Wii doesn't have Java support. But I haven't tried.

Thanks, TJ! Pumpkin domination has begun. laugh.gif

I like this one best so far: user posted image It looks like an evil zombie dragon.

I think it'll last longer than just tonight cuz with the rumored 91 floating around and people having to sleep/work it can't be shoved into one night.

Pretty sure it will last through Halloween, considering the first post wondering if we'll be able to collect them all before Halloween is done.

user posted image

Thanks, Rhea. I know that people were saying it was vegemite but I didn't know what vegemite was. smile.gif

Oohhh fun, I got a little pie like thing with a strawberry or something on top. user posted image

it makes me want a sweet xd.png

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

Oohhh fun, I got a little pie like thing with a strawberry or something on top. user posted image

it makes me want a sweet xd.png

's a tart.

user posted image