TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

You know about the zombie dragon, right? Well the zombie fodder are eggs and hatchlings that you raise specifically so that they can be turned into zombies on Halloween when there's a greater chance of making zombies

I think they were asking what the zombie fodder was, as in what breeds they picked, not what zombie fodder is.

You know about the zombie dragon, right? Well the zombie fodder are eggs and hatchlings that you raise specifically so that they can be turned into zombies on Halloween when there's a greater chance of making zombies

I see said the blind man biggrin.gif

Ok, this server error is going to have me at my wits end. I cannont AP hunt like this!

Will pumpkin eggs be dropping in the cave or are they only going to be available through breeding and the AP?

Now I'm getting blank white pages when I reload the AP. *cries* Anyone know a spell to ward off the datamonster? tongue.gif

Awww, a halloween hunt! Sweet! xd.png

Now I wonder how many treats and tricks there are... >.>

I'm also getting blank screens every other click. :\ *feeds server some cookies to keep up its strength*

bionelly: that's a really odd one. o_O maybe one of those Belgian chocolates? Squirrel? tongue.gif

EDIT: Curse teh lag!

Edited by Dragon Mage

Does anyone else keep getting 500 errors on the site? >_>;

Yes!!! and I become crzy of it. I need to reload to 20 times sometimes.

That's no fun.

I got a total of 8 treats so far. I got a witch hat, jelly beans, prizel, a mug for off hot coco ((I think)) a cow skull, a mini cake with frosting, a bottel with something in it, and a strange ball that goes from a pumpkin to a flying bat

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Will pumpkin eggs be dropping in the cave or are they only going to be available through breeding and the AP?

Pretty sure it's just breeding.

At this point, I'm getting more server errors than I am getting to see DC. This isn't good! T.T

EDIT: And now I can't load the site at all. NOO I WANT A PUMPKIN T.T

Edited by Kaini

chocolate coins

Thanks. I see it now (very easily). At first, my eyes just wanted to see an "E".