TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Got two Pumpkins, and i love the Trick or treat thing... (I totally guessed it was coming at Easter~ No, seriously)

O_____O i can't take it anymore

between dragcave and wow i'm never going to get work done

i have to fix my stuff for my speech tomorrow and have 7 pages of chinese homework due monday(don't want to work on it on the weekend)

i have to check wow every hour and this every 10ish minutes

BOOOOOMMMM

what pumpkin?

xd.png Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh cuuute, I got some candles.

user posted image

Oh, I want that one! (: I love candles. (:

Yay, a skull. Only got 7 so far, gonna stay up till 11:30/midnight to catch more. ^^

I love you TJ. but I hate you too.

I'm full up with zombie fodder, so even if I got a pumpkin i couldn't keep it D:

What's the zombie fodder?

I spend two hours speed refreshing and come across 28 Pumpkin eggs....everytime I click on one the page won't load....

got a pumpkin dragon yay! i keep clicking them on the AP but it says "try as you might you can't blablabla"

Grabbed two pumpkins! biggrin.gif Also, love the trick-or-treat thing. My basket is filling slowly but steadily. Unfortunately I can't be online very much the net days, so I probably won't be able to collect all of them.

I keep getting the server error too. It's really frustrating.

edited for spelling fail xd.png

Edited by Kaini

zombie fodder is a dragon that you raise merely for the purpose of killing, then reviving it on Halloween to try for a zombie dragon.

You know about the zombie dragon, right? Well the zombie fodder are eggs and hatchlings that you raise specifically so that they can be turned into zombies on Halloween when there's a greater chance of making zombies

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd

@Getpwned: Thanks, but I think I'll be alright. I have too many adult dragons as it is, a few can be sacrificed for the greater good of zombie making xd.png

Edited by Nightfure

I keep getting internal server errors XS

Same.

Don't attack Datamonster... TJ and people please be working on the Halloween dragon... Must catch Pumpkins... Must get more treats...

My sister got an evil cookie. She caught it and got it in her basket but now it shows up on every page and won't go away.